Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Beane/Allen said:

Antonio Brown will play football this year. 

And ALL of you will be drooling to watch him play! 

Congrats, you've reached irrelevance quicker than any poster on this board. You and your weird obsession with AB and your obviously millenial opinions are hopefully not all that new members on this board will be bringing to the table.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

my guess is the agent doesn't get paid in this scenario. He structured the deal for his client, client was released for conduct detrimental so my logical take is the agent could conceivably go after Antonio Not the Raiders...he has to hope he'll recoup some of the lost commission on the new deal.....yeah right he payday just went waaaaay down.

I would think his client still would owe him his cut because he did manage to negotiate and get him the deal. I doubt its contingent on them fulfilling the entire deal. Wouldn't this be the same as a player signing a long term deal and getting cut before it's over?

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

my guess is the agent doesn't get paid in this scenario. He structured the deal for his client, client was released for conduct detrimental so my logical take is the agent could conceivably go after Antonio Not the Raiders...he has to hope he'll recoup some of the lost commission on the new deal.....yeah right he payday just went waaaaay down.

Rosenhaus has made and is still making (endorsements) plenty of money off of AB. Even if he doesnt get paid from the Raiders deal, he'll chalk it up as cost of doing business and move on to AB's next deal, endorsement, tv contract.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

The same world in which he invites Randy Moss, Josh Gordon and Chad Ochocinco to his team. Belichick doesn't give a ****, it would be on a low-risk deal, if it doesn't work out he'll move on, if it does work out he'll have a superstar talent to kill other teams with. And it's a perfect fit, as Brady's arm declines and he throws downfield less and less they pick up the most dangerous short catch and long run weapon in the league making it easy on the aging QB. I hope it doesn't happen

Right but to put him on the team they have to cut someone else where they might be scooped up while they go through there experiment with a guy that's just proven he's going to do whatever the hell he wants. Also I don't think AB's ego would allow any deal made for him to be anything cheap.

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The same one.  You just want to argue, huh?

Had I asserted the opposite, you would argue he just threw away his lottery ticket.

All part of the toxic flavor of this forum.

No, I just thought that it was odd to say that a guy who made THAT much money playing THAT many years was an odd choice to claim has wasted his lottery ticket of an opportunity that is an NFL roster spot...

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Mayock wasn’t around for Mack or Cooper. That’s all on Gruden. 

Correct, but now that they are together they make a very interesting braintrust.

Keep in mind Mayock has never held a position in the GM chain of command.

I liked his reporting but not impressed with what I have seen so far.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1