Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

15 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Serious question here.

What does Drew Rosenhaus do about his "fee" for ABs Oakland contract? Since AB gets nothing, Drew gets a percentage of nothing … which is less than nothing. Does Drew sue AB for what he should have gotten? Does Drew just eat the fact that AB flushed his potential payday? Was Drew paid in advance once the contract was signed?

inquiring minds want to know.

my guess is the agent doesn't get paid in this scenario. He structured the deal for his client, client was released for conduct detrimental so my logical take is the agent could conceivably go after Antonio Not the Raiders...he has to hope he'll recoup some of the lost commission on the new deal.....yeah right he payday just went waaaaay down.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

That's because Mayock is a large part of the problem with his rookie John Wayne style of GM.

His comments should be behind closed doors instead of in the media. His all in or out comments were totally inappropriate on camera.

Gruden and Mayock together??? Was Kalil Mack a problem? Was Amari Cooper a problem? 

This AB situation is an attempt to CYA for a dumb a$$ Amari Cooper deal.

They deserve what they get!

Mayock wasn’t around for Mack or Cooper. That’s all on Gruden. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Does he even want to play? 

I think Brown likes the attention and probably the money but not the game. Brown figured this out and is struggling how to voice it. He is sabotaging his career to get what he wants, out. Just a thought.

Agreed. I dont think he wants to play anymore. But that wont stop a team from signing him.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

You mean, like he flushed the  second lottery ticket? lol

The same one.  You just want to argue, huh?

Had I asserted the opposite, you would argue he just threw away his lottery ticket.

All part of the toxic flavor of this forum.

46 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Browns. Don't know if it happens but I'd love to see it: Baker, OBJ, Landry and AB (plus Callaway and Higgins). Wowza.

Needless to say, distribution would be a problem. I'm not even sure those guys would be satisfied if they threw it on every down.

53 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This Patriot thing is getting a little old I mean yeah the Patriots getting a really good player out of nowhere just seems like the rest of the leagues luck, but he's completely uncontrollable in what world does Belichick invite that into his team.

The same world in which he invites Randy Moss, Josh Gordon and Chad Ochocinco to his team. Belichick doesn't give a ****, it would be on a low-risk deal, if it doesn't work out he'll move on, if it does work out he'll have a superstar talent to kill other teams with. And it's a perfect fit, as Brady's arm declines and he throws downfield less and less they pick up the most dangerous short catch and long run weapon in the league making it easy on the aging QB. I hope it doesn't happen

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Name all of the new GMS who wandered into the job and had this type of outcome before 1 game was played.

This is a total lack of respect on AB's part and I bet he's not the only one down on MAyock in that locker room.

Geez did Mayock say something slightly negative about Kraft 5 years ago or something?

There is at least one other GM who lost a top receiver after some antics recently.  That was the Steelers GM.  And he has experience.  I wonder if there is a common thread there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1