Wet bar Buffalo Bills decals?

Bills365

Hey guys, Not sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. I'm building a bar and would really like to put a sheet of Bill's decals all along the bottom outer wall of the bar. I would guess  36" -48" tall by 144" long. Anybody know where I could find some custom decals like this? I want it to be one sheet.

Edited by Bills365

1 hour ago, Bills365 said:

Hey guys, Not sure where to post this. If it needs to be moved please do so. I'm building a bar and would really like to put a sheet of Bill's decals all along the bottom outer wall of the bar. I would guess  36" -48" tall by 144" long. Anybody know where I could find some custom decals like this? I want it to be one sheet.

Commercial vinyl cutters and printers (or sign makers/t-shirt printing companies) have this capability.

I would recommend seeking out a local "mom and pop" type sign or printing shop since they are more likely to bend the rules and print without NFL licensing, but honestly your chances are slim.

There's one in my town that did all my vinyl signage for the restaurant that would probably do something like this, but unfortunately I am 2 hours away from Buffalo.

Best of luck with that.  I've had problems finding a "manufacturer."  Mostly what is out there is bought wholesale for secondary market re-sale.  If you can find out who makes them, then you could investigate a custom order, which sounds like what you'll be looking for.  Yes, the Fathead product may work for you, if you're OK cutting it to fit your bar.

Appreciate it thanks. Yea I probably can make the fathead one work. Wasn't what I was envisioning in my head but it may have to do.Im still in the infant stages of building this thing so I have a week or so to check around the local vinyl shops. Thanks for all the input!

China ?? I am certain they will do it.

Go Bills!!!

4 hours ago, Bills365 said:

Appreciate it thanks. Yea I probably can make the fathead one work. Wasn't what I was envisioning in my head but it may have to do.Im still in the infant stages of building this thing so I have a week or so to check around the local vinyl shops. Thanks for all the input!

Do you really mean "decals" as in wet transfers like you use on a model airplane kit?

You can buy "blank" decal sheets, put them in a color printer, and print out anything of your choosing with no one knowing what licenses you are violating.

You would be limited to the size of your printer and most printers do not print white, which may or may not be a problem.

You can use white decal paper and use negative space or the absence of printed color to be the white, if you need to print white at all.  

Not really sure what you are trying to do here, what size you need, what you want to print exactly and so on.

PS:  Have you seen all of these products ready to go?

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/auto-accessories-decals/o-2449+t-14937956+d-86995591-0455+z-9-57163129