AB asks Raiders to release him on Instagram (update: Raiders oblige and release him)

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why didn’t you answer the question that was asked. Yes if he is injured he gets nothing. Why would he risk that?

AB is a nut job, but why in the world would he be out there playing with no guaranteed money? 

I really cant understand the raiders. Every time they get AB back to a semi-stable state, they ratchet up the temperature and it blows everything up again. 

These two deserve each other.

Just now, mrags said:

This just made me think. Gruden is one sly dog. Maybe he’s the one trying to get fired. After all, he has a contract with partial ownership doesn’t he? Lol

Davis will never fire Gruden. 

He told del Rio he wanted Gruden when del Rio w still the coach. 

9 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why didn’t you answer the question that was asked. Yes if he is injured he gets nothing. Why would he risk that?

No, if he’s on the roster for week 1 (which is at 4pm today) then he wouldn’t get “nothing”. His 2019 salary would be guaranteed under CBA.

Edited by YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You want a team that has over half its squad with two or less years in the league to take on this guy?

LOL

yes sir! Strong cultures are built for it, and all we have heard for 3 years is what a great culture they have built! Getit done!

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wrong.  Beane looked into him and decided not to pay him.  There was no luck at all.

You keep saying this nonsense and it makes no sense. Why would Beane look into someone he wasn’t willing to pay?

Especially when you consider the contract he got from the raiders could easily fit within our cap structure. It’s only guaranteed for 2 years. (Less now)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Could an arbitrator really rule in favor of AB?

Isn't there enough concrete evidence that he was detrimental to the team?

And that’s just the stuff In the media... imagine what has gone on behind closed doors... I’m sure the raiders (mayock specifically) have concrete documentation of every issue.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just because a narrative was put out there doesn’t mean it’s true... 

Wawrow has never backed down from criticizing the Bills when warranted...pretty sure he knows what really happened

I love when people say "don't/stop being such and such..." and then do the exact same thing. :lol:

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So the termination pay wasn't...terminated?  If so, they're not going to release him.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Only one thing to do now: suspend him.

Agreed.  I don't know how it would work, but they took away his bonuses from what I heard because of his conduct...so now suspend him without pay and make him sit and wonder and stew about things...and not let him sign with another team.for as long as possible.

As far as him saying you will upset a lot of people when you do what is right for YOU?  When you have already made millions...and you are playing games like this that are a large part about money......AND, when you do stuff like this 'for you' that has a potential huge negative impact on your entire team (your teammates, your coaches...everyone in the organization) because you think you have the right to stop your feet like a little baby.....yeah...his comment is really crazy, just a stupid sound bite he is trying to apply to himself that doesn't work.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

And that’s just the stuff In the media... imagine what has gone on behind closed doors... I’m sure the raiders (mayock specifically) have concrete documentation of every issue.

Oh I would bet a lot of money that there’s so much more.  

ESPN is probably already getting together a team of investigators to start making his 30 for 30.  I think it’ll be jaw drop after jaw drop.  Hell, there could be enough for an 8 part series.