Gregg Williams ready to shock the league with Jets' pass rush

48 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Browns did look good on D in the beginning of the year.  Then other teams figured out that Williams blitzes every play.

He is like a guy at a poker tournament that raises every single hand.  It usually starts ok but never ends well.

Great post! And that seems to be his MO

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

“I think there’s a lot of people here that people are going to be shocked about by the time the season is over,” Williams said Friday. “You haven’t heard me say one thing about needs in that area. I’m not worried about it.”

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/07/gregg-williams-new-york-jets-pass-rush/

shocker.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

blah blah blah talk is so cheap I'll believe it when I see it...What I hope is to see Greg Williams with the walk of shame presser immediately following the game: "give Buffalo all the credit" yaddayaddayadda   LOL I hope we embarrass him on Sunday GO BILLS

52 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Well, his DL is pretty wicked and our OL has 4 new starters. So yeah, I suspect they win that battle tomorrow. It's my big concern, the OL's ability to run and pass block well enough.

shhhhh no rational takes allowed Sir...:-D Im with you but Im trying to not think about That....*yep 

• Like (+1) 1