Gregg Williams ready to shock the league with Jets' pass rush

HOUSE

What? Did someone just say something? Oh, just a ? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I am so sick of this guy and the narrative that he is a defensive genius. He once was but he has not adapted well to the modern nfl. In the last 10 seasons he’s had top 10 defense in yards allowed twice and in points once. Dude is over hyped and failed miserable last year with a way more talented browns roster. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

I am so sick of this guy and the narrative that he is a defensive genius. He once was but he has not adapted well to the modern nfl. In the last 10 seasons he’s had top 10 defense in yards allowed twice and in points once. Dude is over hyped and failed miserable last year with a way more talented browns roster. 

The Browns did look good on D in the beginning of the year.  Then other teams figured out that Williams blitzes every play.

He is like a guy at a poker tournament that raises every single hand.  It usually starts ok but never ends well.

• Like (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Your only as good as your agent and publicist.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

If the league had any balls. Greggo would have been banned for life from the NFL.

I wonder what is going through Frank Gore's head as he prepares for THIS game.

Frank was one of Greggos targets in Bounty Gate - 

NEW ORLEANS – Frank Gore unwittingly played a role in the Super Bowl host city's most recent football scandal.

It was Gore's head that former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams called for in a pregame speech before a 2011 playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers. Audio of that locker room speech contributed to the league's decision to indefinitely suspend Williams from coaching and ban head coach Sean Payton for a year as punishment for a bounty program.

"Yeah, I heard it," Gore said Wednesday. "Kill the head, the body will die."

Edited by cd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1