Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kingston Bills Fan

Curious Draft Kings

Recommended Posts

Would you take Beasley this week or Brown? I think Beasley will get a lot of check downs and targets but Brown could pay off big with some deep shots. Which is the better pick they are both cheap. Beasley is 3600 Brown is 4100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Would you take Beasley this week or Brown? I think Beasley will get a lot of check downs and targets but Brown could pay off big with some deep shots. Which is the better pick they are both cheap. Beasley is 3600 Brown is 4100

Hard to say Allen and Beasley were definitely locked in during Panther preseason game but the only time I think we really saw Allen and Brown when they were really opening up the offense was the 2 minute drill in the 3rd preseason game and they connected pretty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Would you take Beasley this week or Brown? I think Beasley will get a lot of check downs and targets but Brown could pay off big with some deep shots. Which is the better pick they are both cheap. Beasley is 3600 Brown is 4100

 

Id not lock into bills wideouts as the only two options probably 

 

if forced to pick one, likely brown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greg Williams likes to keep one safety deep, so I don’t expect the 75-yard TD pass this week.  That high safety leaves us 11 vs. 10 on short to intermediate routes and benefits our run game.  I expect a heavy dose of Beasley in the slot and Singletary/Gore to run effectively against an unstacked box. 

 

My 2 cents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure Bills players are the best choice. I would want to see how the offense performs for a few weeks before considering using them in any fantasy formats. The exception is using the Bills defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never played DFS, but if PPR I definitely take Beasley over Brown.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm not sure Bills players are the best choice. I would want to see how the offense performs for a few weeks before considering using them in any fantasy formats. The exception is using the Bills defense.

 

In my season long PPR league I have two Bills players (and the D).

 

I have Singletary stashed on my bench as RB4, waiting to see how the carries shake out or to use as a bye week sub or flex player. I expect his load to grow fairly quickly as the season progresses.

 

I have Allen as my QB2, because his running game can score big points if he cuts it loose. Sixty rushing yards and a rushing TD is the same number of points as 300 passing yards, and then whatever he does with his arm is gravy.

 

I have the Buffalo defense sitting behind Baltimore right now because they have the potential to be great this season, but I want to see it first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, devldog131 said:

 

In my season long PPR league I have two Bills players (and the D).

 

I have Singletary stashed on my bench as RB4, waiting to see how the carries shake out or to use as a bye week sub or flex player. I expect his load to grow fairly quickly as the season progresses.

 

I have Allen as my QB2, because his running game can score big points if he cuts it loose. Sixty rushing yards and a rushing TD is the same number of points as 300 passing yards, and then whatever he does with his arm is gravy.

 

I have the Buffalo defense sitting behind Baltimore right now because they have the potential to be great this season, but I want to see it first.

I have done similar things with my bench. But I would definitely wait a few weeks before starting any Bills offensive player.

 

With Draft Kings, though, you don't have a bench. You just choose players to start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MJS said:

I have done similar things with my bench. But I would definitely wait a few weeks before starting any Bills offensive player.

 

With Draft Kings, though, you don't have a bench. You just choose players to start.

I don't do DFS, but yeah, I wouldn't start any of them yet (well, maybe Allen as flex in a superflex league).

 

I crushed my draft, so I was able to take a couple of fliers to stash for later. My roster:

 

Starters:

QB1 - Ben Roethlisberger 

WR1 - DeAndre Hopkins

WR2 - Mike Evans

RB1 - Dalvin Cook

RB2 - Leonard Fournette

TE1 - Hunter Henry

W/R/T - Dede Westbrook (WR3)

K - Adam Vinatieri

DEF/ST1 - Ravens

 

Bench:

QB2 - Josh Allen

WR4 - Corey Davis

RB3 - Kenyan Drake

RB4 - Devin Singletary

TE2 - Greg Olsen

DEF/ST2 - Bills

 

This week I'm projected for about a 30 point margin of victory.

Edited by devldog131
Uncorrect autocorrect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, devldog131 said:

I don't do DFS, but yeah, I wouldn't start any of them yet (well, maybe Allen as flex in a superflex league).

 

I crushed my draft, so I was able to take a couple of fliers to stash for later. My roster:

 

Starters:

QB1 - Ben Roethlisberger 

WR1 - DeAndre Hopkins

WR2 - Mike Evans

RB1 - Dalvin Cook

RB2 - Leonard Fournette

TE1 - Hunter Henry

W/R/T - Dede Westbrook (WR3)

K - Adam Vinatieri

DEF/ST1 - Ravens

 

Bench:

QB2 - Josh Allen

WR4 - Corey Davis

RB3 - Kenyan Drake

RB4 - Devin Singletary

TE2 - Greg Olsen

DEF/ST2 - Bills

 

This week I'm projected for about a 30 point margin of victory.

What happens during the weeks both your starting RBs are injured, it’s probably going to be more often than not. On a positive note, you killed it on wrs. 

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

 

Id not lock into bills wideouts as the only two options probably 

 

if forced to pick one, likely brown 

If forced to pick one, I’d go RF. 

Edited by mjohns85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you are fishing in the wrong pond here with a projected team total of 18.75. There are a few better plays in this price range -- Curtis Samuel, Dede Westbrook, Christian Kirk and Marvin Jones or Evan Engram and Hunter Henry at TE/Flex. But if you really wanna go there, Beasley has a higher floor and is a better Pts/$ play at lower ownership to go along with the savings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...