Southern Ontario fans watching Sunday

1ManRaid

I'll be out of town in Hagersville until Sunday morning, before likely coming back to St. Catharines to catch the game.  Anyone know a good place in these regions of Southern Ontario to watch the game with fellow Bills fans?  The Bills Backers scene in St. Kitts is really lacking, with just a Boston Pizza listed that only puts the game on because the owner is a fan or something. 

I'm easy going and will hang out with just about anyone providing they are pro Bills. 

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'll be out of town in Hagersville until Sunday morning, before likely coming back to St. Catharines to catch the game.  Anyone know a good place in these regions of Southern Ontario to watch the game with fellow Bills fans?  The Bills Backers scene in St. Kitts is really lacking, with just a Boston Pizza listed that only puts the game on because the owner is a fan or something. 

I'm easy going and will hang out with just about anyone providing they are pro Bills. 

I live in Hagersville  lol

17 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I live in Hagersville  lol

It's probably in that other thread but where are you watching it?  I'm just out here at a nerd event and stealing the Tim Hortons wifi atm.

16 hours ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Two guys from Hagersville on here? You gotta know each other what’s the population like 500? You both probably work at US Steel! 

I'm not from Hagersville, just here on nerd business heh.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, 1ManRaid said:

That's what Russ Brandon pitched to ole' Ralph about potential Canadian fans (along with Rogers millions) that the Bills be a boom in Southern Ont. and TO.....he was wrong or just lied for looneys.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

That's what Russ Brandon pitched to ole' Ralph about potential Canadian fans (along with Rogers millions) that the Bills be a boom in Southern Ont. and TO.....he was wrong or just lied for looneys.

Half the stadium in Orchard Park was filled with Canadians during the Kelly Era

bring back even ten percent of that greatness and see what happens 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Half the stadium in Orchard Park was filled with Canadians during the Kelly.

We don't use the metric system. So I can't give any validity to the math you use to figure that.

Edited by I am the egg man