How upset will you be if Josh Allen Plays like Mitch Tubisky on Week 1

Nester

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

Besides the late game INT, what specifically did you guys see from Trubisky that troubles you?

What I saw was good defense. There was one play I remember seeing him miss an open receiver as he was running around in the back field. Most of the time it was just the defenders making good plays.

He cant throw left.  I posted an article about it in the OP.

0*KSd7-48Gurwi9Dk-

26 minutes ago, Nester said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how crushed will your soul be?  10 being so bad you just don't watch the rest of the season.

I feel so bad for the Bears right now, wasting the best team they have had since 85 on a dud QB, heralded to be their savior.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/9/6/20853124/mitchell-trubisky-chicago-bears-quarterback-throw-left

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Nester said:

He made multiple throws to the left. A couple really nice intermediate to deep throws to Allen Robinson were on the left side of the field.

Trubisky was going against a D coached by a former Bills HC.  Allen will do the same on Sunday.  Those are two good coaches, at least on the defensive side. 

I would like our chances a lot more with Shady in the lineup.  Oh well.

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I just love how sports fans continually call 25 year olds and even younger "duds" or "busts" as if these young athletes are doomed to dudness forever. 

This has the makings of a damn fine limerick.

There was a young bust near Rochester

Who was doomed to his dudness forever

His completions were low

Every time he would throw

So the GM ended his endeavor 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Nester said:

Looks to me like left isn't really his problem.  Its anything over 10 yards that is his problem. 5/18  1 int over 10 yards. Its only one week though.

pass-chart_TRU215336_2019-reg-1_1567740892004.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Looks to me like left isn't really his problem.  Its anything over 10 yards that is his problem.  Its only one week though.

pass-chart_TRU215336_2019-reg-1_1567740892004.jpeg.jpg

Not a single incompletion behind the LOS, though.  Have to give him credit for that.

Seriously...we do.  How many QBs have the Bills had that couldn't throw completions behind the line of scrimmage?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not a single incompletion behind the LOS, though.  Have to give him credit for that.

Seriously...we do.  How many QBs have the Bills had that couldn't throw completions behind the line of scrimmage?

He did pretty well in the middle under 10 yards too