Tyreek Hill Deal

aristocrat

18 minutes ago, mannc said:

Or maybe, like the NFL, they don’t think he did it.

I guess they would be experts on being able to determine if he did or not, they have plenty of experience in it.....

Or they figure if they keep cutting guys who do it they won't have anyone left?

Edited by apuszczalowski

Unreal.  How the hell are they paying 2 wrs, neither a true #1, 34M a year and still doling out monster deals to other guys too.. soon to be the same mess Reid left Philly in.  It will be Maholmes and the grocery baggers in 3 years.  The contract conveniently lines up with having to pay the QB

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, mannc said:

Or maybe, like the NFL, they don’t think he did it.

Well, they know he did at one point... and that audio clip is pretty damning. 

I mean, they’re gonna cut a guy for fighting back against a woman who started the fight, and yet a child beater gets money.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Unreal.  How the hell are they paying 2 wrs, neither a true #1, 34M a year and still doling out monster deals to other guys too.. soon to be the same mess Reid left Philly in.  It will be Maholmes and the grocery baggers in 3 years.  The contract conveniently lines up with having to pay the QB

Wait...are you saying Hill isn’t a #1 WR?

87 catches, 1479 yards and 12 TDS last year

What or who do you consider a true #1 WR?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, they’re gonna cut a guy for fighting back against a woman who started the fight, and yet a child beater gets money.

The child beater is more important to Andy's offense apparently :thumbdown:

Just now, Bangarang said:

Wait...are you saying Hill isn’t a #1 WR?

87 catches, 1479 yards and 12 TDS last year

What or who do you consider a true #1 WR?

Yeah, thats exactly what Im saying.  Hill is a helluva playmaker, but a conventional WR he is not.   A lot of yards came on gadget bull#### and crazy scrambles that broke defenses down by Maholmes.  I'd take a bet he wont break 1000 yards this year, teams can plan for him AND he's buily like a school girl, he wont last.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They released the entire clip of that audio and it sounds like the girlfriend made it up to threaten him. Another case of editing to create FAKE NEWS.

He may have done it in the past (who knows) but in regards to the latest incident, he's innocent.

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Yeah, thats exactly what Im saying.  Hill is a helluva playmaker, but a conventional WR he is not.   A lot of yards came on gadget bull#### and crazy scrambles that broke defenses down by Maholmes.  I'd take a bet he wont break 1000 yards this year, teams can plan for him AND he's buily like a school girl, he wont last.

Yikes

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not saying it's right -- but video is far more impactful than audio.

19 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

the nfl is putting an asterisk next to his stats, so everyone knows they are just gadget play stats. 

19 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

They released the entire clip of that audio and it sounds like the girlfriend made it up to threaten him. Another case of editing to create FAKE NEWS.

He may have done it in the past (who knows) but in regards to the latest incident, he's innocent.

I didn’t see that- the part where he said “you should be scared of me too, B word” was fake?