Can you fly this plane and land it?

\GoBillsInDallas/

We really don't need expensive, drunk, obnoxious and over entitled pilots.  I am happy with sitting in a drone. How hard can it be???

Cue @sherpa 3, 2, 1...

Go easy on me Sherp... Take notes from @BringBackFergy @Cripple Creek... They are kind and gentle. So is @\GoBillsInDallas/ but I seem to NOT be able to get a hold of him! ??? Don't know what the problem is.  Yet, this is his thread... He will check-in.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We really don't need expensive, drunk, obnoxious and over entitled pilots.  I am happy with sitting in a drone. How hard can it be???

Cue @sherpa 3, 2, 1...

Go easy on me Sherp... Take notes from @BringBackFergy @Cripple Creek... They are kind and gentle. So is @\GoBillsInDallas/ but I seem to NOT be able to get a hold of him! ??? Don't know what the problem is.  Yet, this is his thread... He will check-in.

I would love the opportunity to pilot a drone that you are occupying.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Just two crashes right?  Pay the family's off with the labor savings.

Or Air France 296.

Or Air France 447.

Or countless other unreported computer directed attempts to kill people that were overridden by humans.

Your's is a disgusting post.

Quite insulting.

Not funny.

"Family's?"

Nice

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Cue @sherpa 3, 2, 1...

The normal mind, which I may not have, has a hard time following your posts. From my perspective they are somewhere between schizophrenia and meth binge.  It would appear you are a productive and intelligent person,  but your posts are a sensory overload. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I can't believe I have to be the serious one around here........

The 737 MAX is Boeing's fault, not the pilot's. That's all I'm going to say, keeping myself outta here on this one now. Want more info, PM me.

:lol:

Really missed the point on that one, didn't you?  

45 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Lighten up Francis.

I don't need to lighten up, as a post which states:

"We really don't need expensive, drunk, obnoxious and over entitled pilots.  I am happy with sitting in a drone." is not something I would ever take seriously, or ever be concerned about.

Capiche?

30 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I don't need to lighten up, as a post which states:

"We really don't need expensive, drunk, obnoxious and over entitled pilots.  I am happy with sitting in a drone." is not something I would ever take seriously, or ever be concerned about.

Capiche?

It was sarcasm...a dig at people who might actually think that.  He doesn't.

• Thank you (+1) 1