What Are You Hoping To See Week 1?

H2o

Mistake free solid game where we pull far enough ahead that we can give the Jets a steady dose of Singletary to close it out.

I want to see a defense that can shut down Bell, and special teams play that is an asset rather than what we had last year.

A good team win, that is not a flag fest.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I want to see Josh Allen beat them from the pocket.  They're weak at corner, let's exploit it.

This. I want to see his command of the offense . I want to see him read a defense and make a call at the line . Here's his chance to make a statement . Ball control and take shots at those sub corners . He does that and the National media will jump on the Allen train. Think everyone is watching for the Improved Josh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

A few weeks ago I wanted to see Allen have a big game.  Now I think if Singletary has a really good showing it bodes very well for the season at whole. 

Daboll.  He never has headed a top offense.  After watching Nagy last night it's a bit concerning.  A disciple from great offensive mind Reid.  Overall, Chicago has talent but for me does not understand gameflow and getting a Qb in rythem.  I want to see Daboll build off last year and not become sporadic in his offense.

Edited by Mat68

10 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I hope its 41-10 Bills so all the media darlings can cry into their beer claiming the Jets are soooo good and Gase is a genius despite him turning the dolphins into a laughing stock and not being able to look in one direction

This.

A blowout win.

Like the stunning 2011 opening day beat down in Arrowhead.

The Jets are a combustible situation........take it to them and trigger an implosion.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/6/2019 at 8:34 AM, billybob71 said:

spread the field and attack. 40 pass attempts for Josh. i know i know  this is wishful thinking it will probably resemble lasts nights game a bit unfortunately

the thing that gives me hope for this is dabol and his new england gene. i want to see the 1st 300 yard passing game since? ...can't even remember. i trust that dabol will not be too conservative. i think with 3 wide ( brown/beasley/foster ) with lee smith blocking and gore to pick up the blitz,( or hand off ) that could be our bread and butter, move the chains formation.

but however it happens, the w is most important. i believe when all is said and done that this game will be the difference between 10-6 and 9-7. it's a must win.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mat68 said:

A few weeks ago I wanted to see Allen have a big game.  Now I think if Singletary has a really good showing it bodes very well for the season at whole. 

Daboll.  He never has headed a top offense.  After watching Nagy last night it's a bit concerning.  A disciple from great offensive mind Reid.  Overall, Chicago has talent but for me does not understand gameflow and getting a Qb in rythem.  I want to see Daboll build off last year and not become sporadic in his offense.

i don't think trubisky played in the preseason? that offense will come around....but in that division, i'm not counting on them making the playoffs.