NFL Gamepass Sharing

saundena

I'm going to be out of the country on business and unfortunately will miss the first 2 and possibly first 3 games of our Superbowl season (one can dream, right). 

Would any of you who have International Gamepass (or are thinking about getting it) be interested in sharing access to your account in exchange for some money?  That way neither party has to pay the cost of the entire package?  I'm happy to pay via Venmo, PaypPal, etc for each game I watch... I just don't want to buy a whole season of Gamepass and end up only needing it for 2 games.

Please PM me if interested- Mod's feel free to move this thread if you want to.

ALSO, I'm not interested in trying torrents or illegal streams so please don't suggest either as an alternative.  However, if there are other legal alternatives that I don't know about, then please do chime in!

Thanks!

EDIT: Clarified International Gamepass

Edited by saundena

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The U.S version of game pass doesn’t offer the games live. 

Is there a reason why you are strongly against using a streaming site?

1.  Correct, I edited my post to clarify that I'd be looking for the International version of Gamepass

2.  I've just never had any luck with the illegal streaming site.  They either don't work, have poor quality, or get shut down.  Plus, I'd be using my company computer so there's that....

4 hours ago, saundena said:

Yeah that's what I'm talking about- but it's still a full season commitment - or so I understand.  I wish I could buy games a la carte 

Sorry, that doesn't feel right to me. I live in Japan and use it, it's great. Now I'm in America for a vaca and can't access the games. I'll be hitting Lodo's in Denver this weekend. Sorry, but as I say, it just doesn't feel right to me to do that.

But my understanding was that I could cancel halfway through the season and get a pro-rated refund. I'm not sure of that, but you should check out if I'm remembering correctly.

Good luck.

4 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Sorry, that doesn't feel right to me. I live in Japan and use it, it's great. Now I'm in America for a vaca and can't access the games. I'll be hitting Lodo's in Denver this weekend. Sorry, but as I say, it just doesn't feel right to me to do that.

But my understanding was that I could cancel halfway through the season and get a pro-rated refund. I'm not sure of that, but you should check out if I'm remembering correctly.

Good luck.

NFL Gamepass is only live for International connections.  All games in the US are only shown after they are completed which defeats the purpose.  In the US I ended up getting the NFL Sunday Ticket Live Stream for $79.97 using my daughter's college eMail.  They have a deal for College students  

• Like (+1) 1

Note that if you want to use someone else's Gamepass you won't both be able to use it at the same time (meaning whomever you are "renting" from won't be able to watch those games live.) . They only allow one logged in user at a time, or at least that's how it worked a couple years ago when I had it while overseas.  

• Like (+1) 1

I am in Canada. I watch live games through DAZN (dazn.com). Very good service. Free 30 day trial which will cover your 2-3 games. Only 20 bucks (CDN) per month and you can cancel anytime. All content is available on demand as well.

From their FAQ section: "DAZN is the only way to get unlimited access to every live NFL game this coming season with NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone and NFL Sunday Ticket. DAZN is currently available in Japan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles." 

Going to any of those locations? If not, maybe try a VPN service which may be able provide you an IP address from one of them.

4 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

NFL Gamepass is only live for International connections.  All games in the US are only shown after they are completed which defeats the purpose.  In the US I ended up getting the NFL Sunday Ticket Live Stream for $79.97 using my daughter's college eMail.  They have a deal for College students  

I did the same with my daughters college email. $79.99 for the entire season. They streamed all the final preseason games to work the bugs out. I’m pleasantly surprised that the streaming picture is much better than the picture through Directv satellite.  

13 hours ago, saundena said:

1.  Correct, I edited my post to clarify that I'd be looking for the International version of Gamepass

2.  I've just never had any luck with the illegal streaming site.  They either don't work, have poor quality, or get shut down.  Plus, I'd be using my company computer so there's that....

in the 3 years I've used a certain site I have never, I do mean never had issues. HD quality and watch from start to finish. there was a time before that that is was pretty bad quality a long with pop ups and losing the stream altogether.

this is a screen from a game I watched last season.

farewellkyle.jpg

14 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

in the 3 years I've used a certain site I have never, I do mean never had issues. HD quality and watch from start to finish. there was a time before that that is was pretty bad quality a long with pop ups and losing the stream altogether.

this is a screen from a game I watched last season.

What site do you use?

14 hours ago, saundena said:

Don't be fooled by what they want you to think. Watching a game on Reddit and other similar sites are NOT illegal. It is illegal for the person actually doing the streaming and only illegal for the person watching if it is DOWNLOADED. Simply viewing it is perfectly legal. They try to make the masses feel its illegal for obvious reasons. Here is an article about it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/are-streaming-sites-legal-2014-4

It is illegal to copy or share copyrighted material. Watching a stream is doing neither. Do the research yourself and you will come to the same conclusion...

5 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

You don't want to use an illegal streaming site, but you want to illegally use someone else's login... ?

Are you serious? It is NOT illegal to share a login. A company's policy is not law.

• Like (+1) 1