Survivor league picks

Doc

I squeaked by in my Fan Duel one with the Pack last night, I am still alive into week 7.

Think I am rolling with the Bills Sunday, shouldn't have to sweat that out like I did during the Pack Detroit game (Thanks Refs ;))

Edited by MAJBobby

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I squeaked by in my Fan Duel one with the Pack last night, I am still alive into week 7.

Think I am rolling with the Bills Sunday, shouldn't have to sweat that out like I did during the Pack Detroit game (Thanks Refs ;))

Yeah, that game had me cursing...at first.  Then I saw that if the Lions won (I took them with 2 of my entries, just to hedge by bets), while I'd have just 3 picks left, there would only be 243 surviving entries.  But I'd rather have the 9 entries out 720 surviving ones since it gives me more wiggle room.  And I agree the Lions got screwed.

I'm taking both the Bills (6) and 49'ers (3) so that if I get to week 11, I can take the Bills against the Dols again and can use the 49'ers against a weaker opponent.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I took SF this week against the Cards in Yahoo.  

(if anyone cares) LOL  

I have 9 picks left.  I took SF with 4, the Bills with 4, and hedged my bets with that one and took Washington with the last one.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I have 9 picks left.  I took SF with 4, the Bills with 4, and hedged my bets with that one and took Washington with the last one.

maybe I am not understanding that pool's rules.  I seems different than the Yahoo pool  

You can't reuse a team.  One and done.   I have very few top teams left to select from. 

Soon I will end up with having to choose Miami or the JETS to win a game!!! 

43 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

maybe I am not understanding that pool's rules.  I seems different than the Yahoo pool  

You can't reuse a team.  One and done.   I have very few top teams left to select from. 

Soon I will end up with having to choose Miami or the JETS to win a game!!! 

No, same rules.  I originally had 25 entries and am down to 9 now.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Complete carnage yesterday!  The top two picks nationally (NO and IND) both lost at home to (previously) one-win teams.  Anybody still alive?

I've got SF as my remaining entry in two pools tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!