Survivor league picks

Doc

Just now, Doc said:

I worry about Fitz saving his best for opening day.  Seattle is a mortal lock.

I thought about that but Mia is Just so bad. If they couldn’t stop Allen from running all over them what is Lamar going to do (have him starting in some of my DFS slots too) 

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I thought about that but Mia is Just so bad. If they couldn’t stop Allen from running all over them what is Lamar going to do (have him starting in some of my DFS slots too) 

Yeah but maybe Flores helps there?  I just don't see a more sure bet than Seattle.  The Bengals are terrible, wounded and on the road.

On 9/5/2019 at 9:48 PM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm riding Miami all year unless they play the Raiders. Then I'll consider it.

I went with Miami to win this week. I think they’re going to be surprisingly mediocre instead of the tire fire people think and I don’t buy the Ravens at all.

Easy week one pick.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

So no one agrees with me that Seattle is the safest pick, or are you saving them for later?  I just don't see the Bengals having a chance, especially with Glenn out.

I think Seattle is a safe pick but I want to hold Seattle for later in the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I think Seattle is a safe pick but I want to hold Seattle for later in the season. 

I can see that.  But I'd rather take them and see how the rest of the teams look this week.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I can see that.  But I'd rather take them and see how the rest of the teams look this week.

I also think Dallas is another safe pick. But staying away from Division Rivals week 1 because you just never know. 

So reason I went with Ravens. Fits with zero OL = sputtering Offense. 

And that Defense is worse than last year and Josh Allen ran wild on them no way the limit Lamar 

Edited by MAJBobby