Survivor league picks

Doc

20 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm riding Miami all year unless they play the Raiders. Then I'll consider it.

Edit: Meaning I'm taking the Ravens this week.

I thought about the Ravens, but I don't trust Lamar Jackson and their offense.  But otherwise, anyone playing Miami and Arizona should be a good bet (though I don't trust Detroit, either).  Redskins are going to suck this year, too; pretty much any team playing them has a good shot at a win.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

20 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Seahawks. For those taking Ravens, beware of Fitz's hot starts and it's in Miami (92 with 95% humidity).

My son warned me of Fitz starting hot.  But he's got little to work with in Miami.

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I thought about the Ravens, but I don't trust Lamar Jackson and their offense.  But otherwise, anyone playing Miami and Arizona should be a good bet (though I don't trust Detroit, either).  Redskins are going to suck this year, too; pretty much any team playing them has a good shot at a win.

Stafford might not be great, but he's too good to lose every game like the other two.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

My son warned me of Fitz starting hot.  But he's got little to work with in Miami.

Correct. They are going to struggle to win 4 games. 

Also, not a huge fan of Jackson so that would be strike 2 against the Ravens.

Although as bad as Fish are I wouldn't be surprised with a 27-6 loss. I just think Seattle is safer for week 1.

I wouldn't Arizona until I've seen Murray play.  I think he'll struggle but I don't want to find out the hard way if he doesn't.

Just now, qwksilver said:

Correct. They are going to struggle to win 4 games. 

Also, not a huge fan of Jackson so that would be strike 2 against the Ravens.

Although as bad as Fish are I wouldn't be surprised with a 27-6 loss. I just think Seattle is safer for week 1.

The Ravens' defense and running game will carry that team to a win.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Stafford might not be great, but he's too good to lose every game like the other two.

I meant this week vs Arizona.  I agree with you that Detroit won't be that bad this year; Stafford is too up and down to go for/against Detroit on a weekly basis.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

No argument here. I just think there's a slight chance Fitzy could go off. SLIGHT.

There's always a chance.  I just don't see the OL and skill positions being nearly as good as those he's played with in the past.

• Like (+1) 1