It's FOOTBALL TIME! Thurs nite GB at Chicago, 8:20 ET on NBC

Coach Tuesday

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I’m not convinced that Green Bay is legit. I don’t have much faith in the LaFleur/Rodgers marriage working out well. I also wouldn’t be shocked if the Bears took a big step back this season. 

I think the Bears defence is still just as good (they kept Rodgers from doing anything all night). Their offence might be worse though which is surprising since it wasn't great last year.....

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't think I would be praising the Packers D so much for this game, the Bears offence was just bad.

Yeah, someone has to win the NFC North, but I don’t think either one of these teams are real contenders. I understand teams are rusty early in the season, but both teams have huge concerns imo. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah that show he put on in the Super Bowl was riveting.?

You mean The Greatest Comeback in Super Bowl history, that Super Bowl?

WTF...people will argue anything.

Yeah, you got me. A real GOTCHA moment... "EVERY game of his isn't riveting, you know"

Some people tune in to watch him lose (I do, generally), just as I like to watch Rodgers lose.

Why do people have to be such d***s?

Edited by OJ Tom

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think the Bears defence is still just as good (they kept Rodgers from doing anything all night). Their offence might be worse though which is surprising since it wasn't great last year.....

The D is good, but they created many turnovers and big plays last season. They’ll still be very good, but turnovers and big plays on defense frequently dry up. If Trubisky takes a step back, and the  defense doesn’t generate as many turnovers/points off turnovers, this team could be in trouble. 

Made a bold decision to start Josh Allen over Aaron Rodgers this week. Might pay off, surely Josh can get more than 12.9 points against the Jets?

I like defense so I actually enjoyed that game. I think the Bears defense is legit, and the Packers defense looked better than they actually are because Mitch Trubisky is a really bad QB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Made a bold decision to start Josh Allen over Aaron Rodgers this week. Might pay off, surely Josh can get more than 12.9 points against the Jets?

I like defense so I actually enjoyed that game. I think the Bears defense is legit, and the Packers defense looked better than they actually are because Mitch Trubisky is a really bad QB.

That’s a smart move. I wouldn’t start any QB against Chicago’s D.