Does anyone else get ads for those Australian dresses on here? Phew...

ThurmasThoman

I'd rather see some of those girls take a shower than the Bills win a Super Bowl, my god.

I'll be reading someone post about, ya know, "boo hoo, trade zay" and then on the right side of the screen there's that blonde in the black evening dress just staring at me.

You know what? I've clicked. I wanted to see where it goes. And it's magical.

There's fewer bras on that site than there are Buffalo playoff appearances this millennium. And they take, maybe, 6 pictures per dress? It's incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I doubt it's a targeted ad, because I get it on both my lap top and phone, which are signed on to different google accounts.

I'll update this thread the next time the ad (and me, by extension) pops up.

1 hour ago, JohnnyGold said:

I'd rather see some of those girls take a shower than the Bills win a Super Bowl, my god.

I'll be reading someone post about, ya know, "boo hoo, trade zay" and then on the right side of the screen there's that blonde in the black evening dress just staring at me.

There's fewer bras on that site than there are Buffalo playoff appearances this millennium. And they take, maybe, 6 pictures per dress? It's incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I doubt it's a targeted ad, because I get it on both my lap top and phone, which are signed on to different google accounts.

You get ads on this site when you are signed in? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I don't even get ads when I'm not signed in. But even if I did I would NEVER click on one.

I get ads on the News page under the banner and below "The Stadium Wall" highlighted threads. But I'm rarely on that page and no Aussie dresses yet.

10 hours ago, JohnnyGold said:

You've been here (on TBD) for a decade and you're still too cheap to get TBD Prime?  Dude, the fee is nominal and it takes care of that ad crap.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Dean said:

I don't even get ads when I'm not signed in. But even if I did I would NEVER click on one.

That’s because you have the ultra premium package. That’s too rich for my blood. The $150/month I send to @Nervous Guy for the basic package is all that I can afford.

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You've been here (on TBD) for a decade and you're still too cheap to get TBD Prime?  Dude, the fee is nominal and it takes care of that ad crap.

Define nominal.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Let me be more precise so that even a pea brained individual will understand what I mean. What is your upper dollar limit on what you consider a nominal fee?

You are, obviously, more well to do than I am. The basic package is all I can justify.

You should mean what you say, and say what you mean.

You said, "define nominal."  That = you telling me to provide you with the definition of the word, "nominal," for which I provided you good direction (do you own homework).

If you wanted me to tell you what my upper dollar limit on what I consider to be a nominal fee is, then that's what you should have asked (or, in your case, demanded).

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

You should mean what you say, and say what you mean.

You said, "define nominal."  That = you telling me to provide you with the definition of the word, "nominal," for which I provided you good direction (do you own homework).

If you wanted me to tell you what my upper dollar limit on what I consider to be a nominal fee is, then that's what you should have asked (or, in your case, demanded).

And, for a second time you have obfuscated and now you’re adding blustering potuslike whilst (A&FM) not answering the question.

I’m done here; good day sir.  

• Like (+1) 1