OAK planning to suspend AB (edit: apologized, playing)

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep, everything's hunkey-dorey now.

They could have moved on from him. Instead, they want to pay him money to play football. He will play football in exchange for money. He is very good at football. 

Despite all this BS they think he is so good at football that it’s worth millions to have him on the field. 

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Chemical said:

They could have moved on from him. Instead, they want to pay him money to play football. He will play football in exchange for money. He is very good at football. 

Despite all this BS they think he is so good at football that it’s worth millions to have him on the field. 

They also thought Kalil Mack wasn't worth paying.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Mayocks ****'s were just cut off

Feel bad for him. They are making him look like a doormat 

I'm wondering if he's going to leave. I just can't decide if it will be soon or after the season. If you're Mayock why would you stay?

31 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I don't. They are paying him good money

Then again, if it comes down to a matter of pride....

Wouldn't you guess he was making good money on the NFL Network? I'm sure not the same amount, but enough to live very comfortably. I can't see the difference in cash being worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chemical said:

And some people suffer from mental disabilities

Related image

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's WEO's typical "I'm not defending him" defense.

Nothing was spelled out.  There have been many a talented player who has been such a problem to deal with that it's just not worth it.  What he's doing now with the Raiders was predicted by myself and others, while many were lamenting/angry that the Bills didn't (cave to his demands and) sign him and thus were a laughingstock. 

Gruden's an even bigger joke than I thought.  Bowl-cut boy's going to have to eat $60M of that contract.

So when I said that if Beane was looking at AB (turns out  of course he was!),  that if he passed on him, it would because he quit on his last team; that he was a "quitter", and when I said that AB would have to take "the douchebag discount" from his next team......to you that was a "defense" of AB?  Pointing out Beane (obviously)  would welcome him on this roster because he's a top receiver on a roster with none....that was "defending" AB?

Pointing out the obvious as your arguments spiral to the floor always somehow boils down to "defending" someone or other.  I'm just putting up a defense against BS, and for the obvious.

8 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Oh so now I have to agree with everything they do?

No.  Just that what they think isn't right.  I'd add coaxing a HC out of retirement after 15 years away from the game and giving him $10M/year and hiring a mock draft guru as GM to be other bad moves.

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

They are taking the winning cures anything approach. They win and he keeps playing. If they start losing dont be surprised if he is back in the dog house. 

Well now they have paid $30,000,000 for the dog so he will give 0 f**** which proverbial house they put him in.   

14 hours ago, mrags said:

I haven’t looked through pages and pages of this thread but saw this article on FB today. Apparently Brown is being even more of a crybaby. He unfriended the Raiders and Derek Carr on His social media accounts. 

https://brobible.com/sports/article/antonio-brown-derek-carr-oakland-raiders-instagram/

That’s got to hurt.....

10 minutes ago, Chemical said:

What are you talking about?

Snickers: Snickers is a brand name chocolate bar made by the American company Mars, Incorporated, consisting of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts that has been enrobed in milk chocolate.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I bet Chicago and its fans were celebrating all over again that trade after last night's game...

They should be. They held Aaron Rodgers to 10 points. Not Mack's fault the offense couldn't do anything.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Ok what about it?

I think you eat them. Just a guess, though.

• Like (+1) 1