OAK planning to suspend AB (edit: apologized, playing)

Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

You gotta wonder whether Mayock mishandled this. You’re dealing with a real problem player and you finally got him back to a somewhat stable state to start the season. And now is the time you send him a letter with the chump change of fines? 

He had to have known this letter would possibly set off AB. Bad timing. 

Unless that was the intent...

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

You gotta wonder whether Mayock mishandled this. You’re dealing with a real problem player and you finally got him back to a somewhat stable state to start the season. And now is the time you send him a letter with the chump change of fines? 

He had to have known this letter would possibly set off AB. Bad timing. 

What kind of example would Mayock be setting if he just let it slide? Brown is more anti-team than anything. Last thing any team needs is an example like that set for everyone else

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Who? How many marriages?

image.png.b1d0b2a53b25041226c402efc59421f6.png

Conjecturing

LOL!!! I'm just talking in the context of how much of a big deal was made about it from the time the trade went down and then poof, it's over before you know it. 

1 hour ago, 1st&ten said:

Didn't  have time to read the whole thread so sorry if this is redundant----boo ho ho for the Raiders---too bad they signed this A-Hole---man did we dodge a bullet.

??

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They don’t waive them if a guy just decides not to go to practice. He was in the hotel where they were practicing and just chose not to attend!  They waive fines if a guy is holding out and then signs, which is different. I mean how dare he be held accountable?

He needed some time to process. ?

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Amy Trask has a point.  But I'm thinking AB is not ready to accept the "personal responsibility" for his actions that would be necessary to accept help.  I think he's living in the land of the "picked upon" victim.

There is absolutely no reason to feel sorry for Antonio Brown.  None.  He is not in need of counseling. He is in need of a functioning brain, which sadly, is not likely to happen.  This is all on him.  Spare me any excuses for his his behavior.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, bills11 said:

The only issue I have with this situation is if the raiders try to trade or release the pats will be all over it they love taking players with formerly bad reputations who are elite 

Or Maybe he can join his buddy in New Jersey