Your Plans For Week One?

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

My son has a friend’s birthday party until 2:00pm Sunday. 

IH4fZyx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

That kid, and the parents, ain’t ever getting invited to **** by us. 

You're allowed to miss a child's friend's birthday party for opening day football. You are.

The conversation would go something like this:

Jimmy10: "Baby, I can't go to Timmy McSchittstain's party. You and Jr. will have to go without me."

Betty10: "But, it would mean so much to Jr. for you to be there! Why can't you go?"

Jimmy10: "Opening day of football, and a divisional game, at that."

Betty10: (laying it on thick) "So, you're telling me that you'd rather watch a football game than go to your son's friend's birthday party?"

Then (and this is very important), you look her straight in the eye and say: "Yes."

51 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

You're allowed to miss a child's friend's birthday party for opening day football. You are.

The conversation would go something like this:

Jimmy10: "Baby, I can't go to Timmy McSchittstain's party. You and Jr. will have to go without me."

Betty10: "But, it would mean so much to Jr. for you to be there! Why can't you go?"

Jimmy10: "Opening day of football, and a divisional game, at that."

Betty10: (laying it on thick) "So, you're telling me that you'd rather watch a football game than go to your son's friend's birthday party?"

Then (and this is very important), you look her straight in the eye and say: "Yes."

Very good, but here’s the thing. Betty10 doesn’t want to miss the game either. So we’ll make a quick exit at about 12:50. (Luckily it’s close to home.)

My wife and I are throwing our 7th annual Bills party which we have 40-50 people come over with TVs outside, jersey giveaways, and tons of food and beer. We kinda go nuts and it’s awesome. Every time the Bills score shout song is played and if they win we run down the street with the flag with the shout song. Only year we didn’t do week 1 was 2015 when we demolished Miami week 3 instead. We are 3-3 and hoping to stay above .500, go Bills!