Your Plans For Week One?

I'll put on my Fred Jackson jersey right after I shower.  I'll encourage the family to all don their Bills gear.  

Then I'll cook my version of Buffalo wings (Frank's with gochuchang) as I watch the pregame shows.  

Then I'll plop down in my favorite chair - which will be draped with a Bills blanket - in front of the tv.  

And then I'll get loud - my neighbors aren't close so I'll be able to cheer as wildly as I want every time the Bills score!

• Haha (+1) 1

Sleep till 12:55pm (after work the nightshift), torture the dog for 8 minutes ?...............

then watch this freaking team beat those second class NJ/NYC citizens, who don't have any home field whatsoever.

At least the Bills had better win. ?

• Like (+1) 1

Going over to Jimmy Spags place for the game. He says he’s ‘gonna bust up some Bills fans punkins with brass nukles as an appetizer’, but he says I got nothin’ to worry about. I believe him. Bringing some wine & homemade bread, but I’ll be low key on my cheering. Strange, I don’t know of any other Bills fans attending..?

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

My son has a friend’s birthday party until 2:00pm Sunday. 

IH4fZyx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

That kid, and the parents, ain’t ever getting invited to **** by us. 

Tell your son he can make new friends.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Oh, it’s been communicated. One more of these and we’re changing school districts. 

Good man.

As for me this weekend I'm golfing in my regular Sunday morning group (tee times between 8-8:30), then home to watch the game.

This is perfect for me because I'm usually a nervous wreck on Sunday mornings, so I get to waste a few hours on the course -- a few adult beverages included -- and then come home and the game's about to start.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Week 1 is the anniversary of when me and my girlfriend first met......who makes a big deal out of all this stuff....and hates football.

Needless to say.....will not be able to watch the game until later on TIVO......it sucks...but it is what it is

Instead of celebrating on that day celebrate the day before, depending on one's interpretation that could count as one year ?