The Draft Network: How the Buffalo Bills won Super Bowl 54

YoloinOhio

Fun read... they are doing this for each team

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/how-the-buffalo-bills-won-super-bowl-54

Welcome to the best NFL offseason series you'll ever read -- that is, if you're like me, and you want nothing more than the blissful lie that your team will be good in 2019. How Your Team Won Super Bowl 54 will take you through each NFL franchise with one goal in mind: convincing you that there's at least one universe in which Your Team wins it all. I'm Doctor Strange, you're Tony Stark, the Avengers are Your Team, Thanos is...Bill Belichick? I've lost the metaphor.

One thing's for sure: You'll die in the end. Your Team is going to win Super Bowl 54.

BUFFALO BILLS

I want you to shut your eyes. Shut your eyes, lean back, and go to your happy place: a peaceful beach, a serene forest lake, the Salvation Army pot in AT&T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day games. Let your mind empty and your consciousness wander.

Now bring it back and imagine the sheer multitude of Josh Allen tweets that will have to be deleted if he wins the Super Bowl for the Bills in 2019.

Consider their vastness, their variety, their elegance. How carefree their authors were when they were sculpted, without a second thought cast into the unforgetting annals of Twitter.com and its inglorious search function. They sprouted across the interwebs like baby rabbits peeking out of their hidey-holes, innumerable, adorable, harmless. 

But when they mass...I mean, we might actually break the internet when we delete the tweets (or, conversely, RT them at a record-setting pace).

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

No love for Levi Wallace, huh....

I guess the writer didn’t realize we do indeed have an alternative to Levi (K Johnson) though i don’t really get the shade for either him or Lorax. Lorax is older but graded out really well last year. 

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You don't get that premature receding hairline without your head getting dipped in a couple toilets along the way... 

1802346360_BenSolak.thumb.jpg.4a47da4dfb4671c22d8bab8dd81a4f34.jpg

Yep. My guess is he will be completely bald by the time he reaches puberty...

• Haha (+1) 1