I seen youse is tanking

On 9/10/2019 at 9:35 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Just got a call from the NY Parole Board, asking if we’ve seen or heard from you. Better check in, Jimmy. 

They seem upset!

Probably why he hasn't been around in awhile, lol.

I looked at his profile and he hasnt been back since October 15.

Cant believe he's been here about as long as me.

• Haha (+1) 2

Fancy being trolled by a dopey New York City Eyetie who follows the Jets.

Although I must say that throwing barbs at others on line is in keeping with the standard level of Italian bravery....which, incidentally, reminds me of a classical ad from a 1950's British trading post:

FOR SALE

Genuine Italian WW2 army rifle

Never fired, only dropped once

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Although I must say that throwing barbs at others on line is in keeping with the standard level of Italian bravery....which, incidentally, reminds me of a classical ad from a 1950's British trading post:

FOR SALE

This dude is a classic post and dip troll with a schtick made for giggles

He deserves it all

Youse need to have some fun

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

FOR SALE

Lol.

Reminds me of something from my schooldays, where spoof book titles got displayed around the time of some sort of school function, that was probably looking to raise money. It was 'One Page Special - Italian War Heroes'.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:28 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I think the 6 wins is for the NYETS.  Buffalo will get 10+  cuz weeze donts quit 

NostradamusShady strikes again 

yes there is still a game to play and the Bills will rest some of the starters.   

but.  I pretty much nailed it 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Take your turn to laugh it up a little.  Not too much if you like your teeth though.  Youse is having a good season and I think still gets to go to the playoffs even with all the injured guys you'll have after Sunday.

I learned this year that coaching is more important than I thought.  The Jets gotta ton of talent but the bug eyed freak screwed it all up at first.  He don't have no inner personal skills so guys got pissed off and played crappy for most of the season.  Meantime youse has a below average coach stupid enough to trade Shady and got not much talent and look at you.  I guess I'm gonna root for you in the playoffs since this is your one chance for a long time and somebody's gotta beat that Nancy boy Brady.  Mightas we'll be you.

Watch out Sunday though cuz the Jets is playing good now and will probably beat you pretty easy.  My boy Anderson might take out Howdy Doody or whatever your QB is calling himself.  

I dont know know if the Jets is gonna fire the stupid coach cuz maybe he can get some players who is gonna do what he wants.  I got mixed feelings cuz he screwed up a great team but then again a coach can't put up with stupid stuff like a QB missing a month cuz he finally got a girl to kiss him. I coulda showed Sam a place or two where he coulda got all of the diseases outa the way at once.  BEFORE the season too.

This year was a headache but we is probably gonna win the division for about the next 10 so if that what it takes.  Good luck with your one shot.

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

FOR SALE

Isn't Sydney a girl name?  I don't hit know women even for talking bad about my ansestors.  You gotta a brother or somethin?

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Isn't Sydney a girl name?  I don't hit know women even for talking bad about my ansestors.  You gotta a brother or somethin?

P.S. Jets JEts JETs JETS

Lol, it's also a city in Australia. That's a continent in South America.

• Haha (+1) 5