I seen youse is tanking

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that there was a flag after the incomplete pass on 4th-and-10 at the end of the game there!

Yes lol I forgot about that. I thought for sure it was going to be a penalty on the Bills and keep the Jets chances alive. After the ref made the call I screamed in an orgasmic relief.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

No .

I've been talking to IceBowl for years so no chance

It was a joke :)

On 9/8/2019 at 5:51 PM, Bleedingreennc said:

What is that supposed to mean? I'm in Fins boards, Pat's boards, many message boards. Guess you are one of those posters....

He was joking..... you are welcome here especially being a level headed Jets fan. They will have their moment..... just hopefully not against the Bills!

OK I suppose I owes you a congrats on your win and a recap from our side.  Basically all the good and bad stuff I said was pretty much true.  Youse is a little better than I thought so maybe 6 wins but you still shouldn't uh traded Shady.  

One think I like about youse is that you don't quit.  I hate quitters and you guys ain't quitters.  Youse kept tryin even though it was lookin hopeless when we was slapping you around for the first most of the game.  That is to your credit.  And that paid off cuz you got a little luck at the end and the score is all that counts even if the best team is lower.

My Jets is making me a little mad that we didn't get nobody that could make you curl up in a ball when Mosely went out.  Before he got hurt the game was over.  I'm not gonna complain about the kicker cuz that stuff happens.  But if Mosely was in there the Jets win 24-3 or maybe 22 if we miss the 2 pointer.  But the thing is though that you can't rely on one player or two.  The Jets gotta wake up other than Mosely and Bell.  But like I said in the start I don't know about this bug eyed coach we got.  I mean I seen that look before and it is usually after I took care of some business I had to do and people get all groggy.  This guy looked like someone I hit and then the whole thing went permanent.  I hope our D coach get ridda him soon and then we can go about kickin butts.  I think this coach though.   I don't know any more.  I looked and we don't play you until the and which is weird.  I figure you guys will be maybe hoping to get five hunnert and that we might still be fighting for home field or maybe even behind the stupid Pats.  Good luck until next game and the year.

I forgot to tell you that I improved my seat when Angelo and me convinced a guy that our upper deck corners was good and that it was his best interest to swap with us.  We sat right behind your bench and had a few words wit 91.  He looked nervous and walked away though and we had a good laugh.

Oh and I think I'm workin security at the Giants game against youse so I'll see you again too.  Maybe I'll take care of that punk too but I'll mostly root for you.  Why not?  Youse is like a cute puppy team.

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK I suppose I owes you a congrats on your win and a recap from our side.  Basically all the good and bad stuff I said was pretty much true.  Youse is a little better than I thought so maybe 6 wins but you still shouldn't uh traded Shady.  

One think I like about youse is that you don't quit.  I hate quitters and you guys ain't quitters.  Youse kept tryin even though it was lookin hopeless when we was slapping you around for the first most of the game.  That is to your credit.  And that paid off cuz you got a little luck at the end and the score is all that counts even if the best team is lower.

My Jets is making me a little mad that we didn't get nobody that could make you curl up in a ball when Mosely went out.  Before he got hurt the game was over.  I'm not gonna complain about the kicker cuz that stuff happens.  But if Mosely was in there the Jets win 24-3 or maybe 22 if we miss the 2 pointer.  But the thing is though that you can't rely on one player or two.  The Jets gotta wake up other than Mosely and Bell.  But like I said in the start I don't know about this bug eyed coach we got.  I mean I seen that look before and it is usually after I took care of some business I had to do and people get all groggy.  This guy looked like someone I hit and then the whole thing went permanent.  I hope our D coach get ridda him soon and then we can go about kickin butts.  I think this coach though.   I don't know any more.  I looked and we don't play you until the and which is weird.  I figure you guys will be maybe hoping to get five hunnert and that we might still be fighting for home field or maybe even behind the stupid Pats.  Good luck until next game and the year.

I forgot to tell you that I improved my seat when Angelo and me convinced a guy that our upper deck corners was good and that it was his best interest to swap with us.  We sat right behind your bench and had a few words wit 91.  He looked nervous and walked away though and we had a good laugh.

Oh and I think I'm workin security at the Giants game against youse so I'll see you again too.  Maybe I'll take care of that punk too but I'll mostly root for you.  Why not?  Youse is like a cute puppy team.

I think the 6 wins is for the NYETS.  Buffalo will get 10+  cuz weeze donts quit 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 3 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

Bump.

@Jimmy Spagnola - care to comment on youse predictions?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

You’re a funny guy but the gangreen is a dumpster fire- have fun with Gase. Nice payin’ Bell all that loot for low production. 

• Like (+1) 1