I seen youse is tanking

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I was on edge all game, knew we were going to blow, became way too conservative at the end. Props to you guys though, Allen had a rough game but showed poise with a comeback.

i thought we were going to blow it too :D

we threw WAY TOO much in the first half, got back to normal in the second.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?

Well I will give you some credit. McCoy had 81 yards on just 10 carries today for an amazing 8.1 average against one of the best defenses in the NFL. He is a beast. Maybe we should have kept him for one more year?

Edited by class_of_2012
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I was on edge all game, knew we were going to blow, became way too conservative at the end. Props to you guys though, Allen had a rough game but showed poise with a comeback.

Gotta say, Moseley is a game changer for the Jets. He was all over the place making plays before he left the game.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Gotta say, Moseley is a game changer for the Jets. He was all over the place making plays before he left the game.

Agreed, you could see our lack of depth when he went out. Honestly I think another season and we.will be ok

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

See my edit above. Like I said, just giving you a hard

I get it, still a little pissed about the loss

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

C'mon, you can't blame us for giving a guy like Spags crap in a thread like this. (And I'm one of those who likes him!)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Agreed, you could see our lack of depth when he went out. Honestly I think another season and we.will be ok

Honestly if I was a Jets fan I'd be most pissed about your extra point/FG kicker.  You coulda easily won this game 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

C'mon, you can't blame us for giving a guy like Spags crap in a thread like this. (And I'm one of those who likes him!)

Dont worry, I'm all for you giving him the business! I enjoy it!

Just now, Another Fan said:

Honestly if I was a Jets fan I'd be most pissed about your extra point/FG kicker.  You coulda easily won this game 

Wait, we have a kicker???

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Im still a little pissed about the win! That was not the football game either of our teams hoped for. We just ended up on the right side of it. Good luck the rest of the way...the Jests are the least of my AFC East Foes, and I’m especially rooting for my boy DARNOLD as I’m on record saying that boy is going to be a star. 

On 9/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What's up fellas! I been havin a busy summer this year with some people gettin uppity and whatnot and I just realized the football season is comin up.  I been following the Jets like usual and I knew they was gonna be real good but I had no idea how easy it was gonna be until this week.  

I heard the Dolphins pretty much traded their whole team away and have that goofball that used to play for both our teams startin.  That don't matter much though cuz the Jets was gonna win dat anyway.  What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

So good luck after this week if you have any healthy players left and I hope you beat the Patriots even though I have a feelin we won't be needin no help.

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

AH HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH! wait a sec, I think I just got trolled.... but anyways, lol, JETS suck

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

That is very true. In any event, it was one hell of a football game. Thought I was going to have a damn heart attack.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that there was a flag after the incomplete pass on 4th-and-10 at the end of the game there!