I seen youse is tanking

11 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

No idea how people could find this amusing, funny, entertaining or anything that holds any value. It's like reading something a 6 year old child would write.  Quite sad actually, and if done intentionally for comedy, it's not in the least bit funny either

"See and Avoid"

Some people grouse about the Mods fixing on titles, but this exemplifies the point. 

If you look at the title and don't think it's amusing, funny, entertaining, or holds any value next time, just fly on by.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

No idea how people could find this amusing, funny, entertaining or anything that holds any value. It's like reading something a 6 year old child would write.  Quite sad actually, and if done intentionally for comedy, it's not in the least bit funny either

I bet you're real fun at parties.

tenor.gif?itemid=4834904

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

I actually always enjoy these lol. But why put an e on yous?

That actually raises an interesting question--are there hard and fast spelling rules as to grammatical structures that are not recognized in the normal canon of the English language? Inquiring minds and all that...:) 

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

That actually raises an interesting question--are there hard and fast spelling rules as to grammatical structures that are not recognized in the normal canon of the English language? Inquiring minds and all that...:) 

We used to have some bright, scholarly types here, but I banned ‘em all. Got no use for that kinda crap here!

• Haha (+1) 8

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You live in Jersey, man.

I used to live in NJ, now LI, so I know all about this dopey NJ/NYC metro accent.

Still as a 47 year old I can’t understand half the shyt these people say. For example, customer is pronounced “customah”. It’s annoying, but I’m used to it.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Dude, 6 year old children are hilarious!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We used to have some bright, scholarly types here, but I banned ‘em all. Got no use for that kinda crap here!

Especially if we are trying to interact with fans of other teams...it's a scientific fact that Jets fans are scared of complete sentences! :P   

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK old man let's settle down a little bit.  First off my comments about you is better than the other option cuz that mostly involves my knuckles and your teeth.  And I don't recall making no comments about your wife but she made comments about me in case you was wondering what those moaning sounds was all about.  

Stay on the Senior tour whatever that is which I thought was golf not football if you know what's good for you.  

As for the rest of some of these comments here youse are all being haters again.  I come in here and tries to be nice.  I feel bad for you that your team gave up and traded Shady.  Youse have to realize where you are at.  By week 5 youse will be rooting for the Jets because you hate the Patriots.  Why not start early?  It's more fun goin for a winner.

Somebody posted about the game where the Bills got lucky but then left out the smack down we gave you last year.  That game is called a prequel to the next 10 years startin Sunday.  Prequel isn't a real word I don't think but they use it to describe crappy movies which is like your crappy season so you see what I did with that.

Somebody posted about our coach which I gotta admit might not be the perfect situation.  I mean I know he is super smart but I gotta say the eye thing isn't my favorite.  He kinda reminds me of the guy from the A-Team that was crazy all the time.  I forget his name.  Luckily most of the rest of the team is made up of Mr. T's and plans comin together.  Plus we got the defense guy that quit on you and likes to smack heads. Youse just happens to be the heads that is gonna get smacked first.  

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

Nice try, Mastic Beach trash.   Your D coordinator didn't quit on us.  He  got his megaphone batteries repossessed.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

^^ quote Jimmy Spatula

Ive had about enough of your crap. You come in here after we had a undefeated preseason and talk like your Jets are going to win it all.

And you should keep my wife out of your business. This is between me and you. I always handled punks like you one way - hard and fast. I bet you tumble like a sack of potatos.  45 years of walking 8 miles a day left me in great shape which I can't say for you because you probably still wear the same Twin Fair sweat suit your daddy bought you for first communion. I'm serious, lay off my wife.

And another thing is I had a kid in South Park grammar school whos name was Frankie Spagnulo so he's probably related to you someway. A little twerp who used to roll his dungarees up and looked like a tough guy. You know where he ended up? Painting lines on the highway by hand in an orange jumpsuit.  I knocked the grease out of his hair in 6th grade and theres still a lot of fight left in this dog.  So take your JETS team and back off my spouse.

H

• Haha (+1) 7

13 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What's up fellas! I been havin a busy summer this year with some people gettin uppity and whatnot and I just realized the football season is comin up.  I been following the Jets like usual and I knew they was gonna be real good but I had no idea how easy it was gonna be until this week.  

I heard the Dolphins pretty much traded their whole team away and have that goofball that used to play for both our teams startin.  That don't matter much though cuz the Jets was gonna win dat anyway.  What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

So good luck after this week if you have any healthy players left and I hope you beat the Patriots even though I have a feelin we won't be needin no help.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It's like reading something a 6 year old child would write.  Quite sad actually, and if done intentionally for comedy, it's not in the least bit funny either

Have you read Antonio Brown's tweets?

Spags is a diehard Jets fan who likes to post bulletin board material.  It's actually what propelled Matt Barkley to greatness last year when he manhandled the Jets in an epic, groundbreaking backup performance.  He even referenced Spags' rant in a post-game interview.

Personally, if that's the end result from Spags posting here ... I'm cool with it. 

If you're a Bills fan, you would be, too.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I used to live in NJ, now LI, so I know all about this dopey NJ/NYC metro accent.

Still as a 47 year old I can’t understand half the shyt these people say. For example, customer is pronounced “customah”. It’s annoying, but I’m used to it.

My fave was when I went to UB and all the Lowang Oilanduhs were like “You gaize towalk funny araand heeyuh”.

Riiiiight.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

OK old man let's settle down a little bit.  First off my comments about you is better than the other option cuz that mostly involves my knuckles and your teeth.  And I don't recall making no comments about your wife but she made comments about me in case you was wondering what those moaning sounds was all about.  

Stay on the Senior tour whatever that is which I thought was golf not football if you know what's good for you.  

As for the rest of some of these comments here youse are all being haters again.  I come in here and tries to be nice.  I feel bad for you that your team gave up and traded Shady.  Youse have to realize where you are at.  By week 5 youse will be rooting for the Jets because you hate the Patriots.  Why not start early?  It's more fun goin for a winner.

Somebody posted about the game where the Bills got lucky but then left out the smack down we gave you last year.  That game is called a prequel to the next 10 years startin Sunday.  Prequel isn't a real word I don't think but they use it to describe crappy movies which is like your crappy season so you see what I did with that.

Somebody posted about our coach which I gotta admit might not be the perfect situation.  I mean I know he is super smart but I gotta say the eye thing isn't my favorite.  He kinda reminds me of the guy from the A-Team that was crazy all the time.  I forget his name.  Luckily most of the rest of the team is made up of Mr. T's and plans comin together.  Plus we got the defense guy that quit on you and likes to smack heads. Youse just happens to be the heads that is gonna get smacked first.  

source.gif

• Haha (+1) 1