I seen youse is tanking

2 minutes ago, Bills Survivor said:

Is this a parody, a troll, or an inbred?

Here is a Jimmy Spagnola post on the Jets Message Board back in 2011 before the Bill Jets game.

hey you's guys

I have a few concerns which you will probably toast me over, but I still would like to share them...
1) You criticize fans of other teams for coming here and talking to you about their teams, yet in the top of your page you list the weeks opposing teams message board to "talk trash." A little hypocritical, but I am sure if you guys are like the rest of Real Housewives of NJ and Jersey shore this is lost on you.

2) You like to use stats and then they claim that certain stats don't mean anything.

3) You call people trolls when by reading half of what you write it seems like most of you write troll-ish replies. What is this /b?! inb4 rules 1 and 2, inb4 OP cannot inb4

4) The cursing is the tell tale sign of a moron who cannot use the english language but I forgive you. It's not half as bad as a Jersey accent. In prison we all learned to talk this way, it's just the way it is and if you got a problem with that we can settle it. I never lost a "debate" there...I won't lose one now.

5) Favre should have never been a Jet.

Ok, now the rest of the post. You guys sure are cocky for a team that has a worse record then your upcoming opponent who has played, at the least, the same level of talent in their opponents as ya'll have. Ok, so you got to two AFC Championships and lost with a fat blow hard of a coach. Then some say he is better then Gailey and use some records to show that...Rexy is the sweat that dripped off his daddy's balls that didn't make it in his momma's mouth.

Revis may just be that good but stop felating him, but I do understand why you avoid Cromartie...does NFLPA have good coverage on STD's, anyway?

You say how great BoyGold is and pretend he has had the career of Dawson, Hull or Saturday. Get real, he's good but Dareus (please note spelling) will eat him alive like the boychild he is. He looks like a grown up bloated Cody Simpson.

I do not know who will win, frankly I am not here to say one team or another. I think Buffalo can win and the Jets can win - I won't be a homer on that. The Bills outweigh them in talent on many areas but overall it's not that easy. Fred Jackson is easily one of the most important players on the field this year. George Edwards is having defensive MVP stats.

The Jets have Pennington2.0 in Sanchize. They have numbnuts Plax, too. The DL is young and learning but is no match for the surprising Bills OL which will have 2 ProBowl players - depending if Levitrie is pegged at OG or OT. Your captain for the week, Maybin...wow that's saying something and I will leave it at that on talent.

Oh, and who is this dude calling himself a super-mod then treating everyone like muff cabbage? That is not moderator talk, sorry, and this is not 4chan. I will be back to talk serious football after the game, I have no reason not to. I have been a regular on a Chiefs board for 9 years now.

PS: If any of you need words sounded out for you I will be glad to help.

• Thank you (+1) 1