I seen youse is tanking

2 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Ya I don’t get it, just your typical jets fan, impossible to hold an intelligent football convo. 

Typical????   Hail nah.  He's much smarter than the typical Jets fan.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What's up fellas! I been havin a busy summer this year with some people gettin uppity and whatnot and I just realized the football season is comin up.  I been following the Jets like usual and I knew they was gonna be real good but I had no idea how easy it was gonna be until this week.  

I heard the Dolphins pretty much traded their whole team away and have that goofball that used to play for both our teams startin.  That don't matter much though cuz the Jets was gonna win dat anyway.  What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

So good luck after this week if you have any healthy players left and I hope you beat the Patriots even though I have a feelin we won't be needin no help.

P.S J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

It was nice of them to parole you in time for the season!

• Haha (+1) 4

You got a good QB there, Jimmy. We think we have a good one too. Should be a fun rivalry for years to come. Some of us are thinking of attending the game Sunday, but are concerned about the Jersey shore and rowdy fans. You think it’ll be safe to bring the kids?

By the way, Jimmy, I removed the lone warning on your record. You’re once again an upstanding member of our community.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

What's up fellas! I been havin a busy summer this year with some people gettin uppity and whatnot and I just realized the football season is comin up.  I been following the Jets like usual and I knew they was gonna be real good but I had no idea how easy it was gonna be until this week.  

I heard the Dolphins pretty much traded their whole team away and have that goofball that used to play for both our teams startin.  That don't matter much though cuz the Jets was gonna win dat anyway.  What supprised me was that your team team decided to tank and they traded the best player they got.  Why did your idiot GM do that?  I mean you guys mighta won 5-6 games if you kept Shady.   Now what maybe 2?  I think the Dolphins is gonna beat you out for Tua even then and youse are stuck again.

My cousin Angelo got some tickets for the opening week and invited me so I'm goin.  I asked him who we was playin and he was laughing so hard I couldn't make it out but then I looked in the paper and I seen it was youse.  You guys know I like you and all but I gotta admit I'm gonna enjoy the beat down.  It's been a long Summer since the last time we smacked you or anyone else.  I also seen we're playing you at the end and I won't be goin to that because it must be gonna be about minus 100 by then way up there.  Plus the Jets is probably gonna have home field locked up.  

So good luck after this week if you have any healthy players left and I hope you beat the Patriots even though I have a feelin we won't be needin no help.

Hey Spags!  Is it true you got small hands?  Small, soft baby hands, just like your Quarterback?  

He didn't fumble as much as he could with those small baby hands, maybe we got some guys that can help him out. 

Our best players would like ta meet him and I'm not talking that overpaid, over the hill Shade guy we cut.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

Allen's gonna light the J-e-t-s defense up!

Check this out:

Greggo lost to both the Bills and the Pats in 2016, who put up 30 and 26 points on his D...

The last 3 years, his defense has ranked 23, 31, and 21 in points. He's DONE!

It's gonna be raining in New Jersey on Sunday...

RAINING JOSH ALLEN TOUCHDOWN BOMBS!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

hey jimmy Im looking forward to seeing youse jests fans sulking after we beat your team on Sunday this game smells like a jests trap game youse are  talkin'  overconfident and smug going in...keep up the smack talk though makes it makes it even more fun to laugh at you'se all  afterwards TCK ;-D

• Haha (+1) 1