ESPN article about the Bills

Stallions

i hope we never have to see these threads anymore.  they always seem to have anatomy.  someone is outraged because the lack of respect in an article from the national media.  poster are outraged by the outrage because the bills haven't won anything, etc.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i hope we never have to see these threads anymore.  they always seem to have anatomy.  someone is outraged because the lack of respect in an article from the national media.  poster are outraged by the outrage because the bills haven't won anything, etc.  

Is this where I'm supposed to be outraged by your outrage?  

1 minute ago, teef said:

Whats the point? Reinforce negativity? There is already enough to go around. 

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Is this where I'm supposed to be outraged by your outrage?  

and i'll in turn be outraged by your outrage of my outrage.

20 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Whats the point? Reinforce negativity? There is already enough to go around. 

there sure is.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, nrenegar said:

So despite all the upgrades we are expected to finish 26th, vs 24th last year. Seems reasonable...

Let's have lunch together, nrenegar.  Our screaming will have us kicked out before we even get to our apps.

OH and btw, Bruce Murray did a game by game win/loss analysis for every team this season (and obvioulsy thereby every game).

...6-10.

Exact same team.  Exact same team.  

I've said before and I'll say it again, if Josh Allen has absolutely NO growth this year the Bills are 8-8.

...I just don't understand how they look at this team.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts