Keep sleeping on Smoke Brown

Wayne Arnold

Great game for Smoke..........the gameplan was sound,  the Jets have probably the worst CB's the Bills will face this year so if you are afraid to challenge them outside then I don't know who you WON'T be.

Cole Beasley though.............he reminds me of that dude from the old Burger King commercial with the tiny hands.     His catch radius is no bueno.   

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Great game for Smoke..........the gameplan was sound,  the Jets have probably the worst CB's the Bills will face this year so if you are afraid to challenge them outside then I don't know who you WON'T be.

Cole Beasley though.............he reminds me of that dude from the old Burger King commercial with the tiny hands.     His catch radius is no bueno.   

I think getting hit in the head with the ball counts as negative catch radius.

What really struck me was the respect Jenkins was giving him on the nifty comeback he caught on the 98 yd drive down in our territory. Jenkins was off a good 5 yds as they took off down the field. 

When was the last time we had a WR that demanded that and then had the ability to stick it in the ground and comeback for the ball?

45 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

What really struck me was the respect Jenkins was giving him on the nifty comeback he caught on the 98 yd drive down in our territory. Jenkins was off a good 5 yds as they took off down the field. 

When was the last time we had a WR that demanded that and then had the ability to stick it in the ground and comeback for the ball?

I noticed it as well, Sammy was the last guy you truly had to respect.  It was nice to see.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He's now tied for first in the NFL with 12 receiving first downs. 85.7% of his receptions have resulted in first downs. They need to find a way to get Motor and Smoke the ball as much as possible.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/stat/receiving/table/receiving/sort/receivingFirstDowns/dir/desc