O-line depth chart

BillsGuru4

I think they like Feliciano’s nastiness up front. He seems to be a different kind of guy in terms of the mentality. 

Also, the Jets look strong on their interior defensive line, but not so much on the edge. I wonder if they’re limiting Ford’s exposure to elite players (Quinnen and Leonard Williams) by putting him on the edge and allowing Veterans in Feliciano/Morse to get the first stab at that assignment. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

I think they like Feliciano’s nastiness up front. He seems to be a different kind of guy in terms of the mentality. 

Also, the Jets look strong on their interior defensive line, but not so much on the edge. I wonder if they’re limiting Ford’s exposure to elite players (Quinnen and Leonard Williams) by putting him on the edge and allowing Veterans in Feliciano/Morse to get the first stab at that assignment. 

excellent point !
 makes good sense as well.

Jets interior are their strength.

This plays into the McD method of week to week O line flexibility  and very good chance you are spot on here 

26 minutes ago, wppete said:

Cant keep Feliciano on the Bench. 

Exactly. He's done everything asked of him and has been one of the better olinemen in the preseason for the Bills, from my eyes. I was hoping they would shift him to RG when Morse came back. I'm glad that's what happened.

• Like (+1) 1

Who's listed as the #1 RB? Gore or Devin?  I have Devin on my fantasy team along with Aaron Jones on GB and Tevin Coleman on the 49er's.  Trying to decide between Coleman and Singletary.  Think as the season goes on will become Singletary, but not sure yet who'll be given the ball more, him or Gore?  Also have the guy Samuels from Pitt.  Both of them could become my stars by later in the season.

20 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Who's listed as the #1 RB? Gore or Devin?  I have Devin on my fantasy team along with Aaron Jones on GB and Tevin Coleman on the 49er's.  Trying to decide between Coleman and Singletary.  Think as the season goes on will become Singletary, but not sure yet who'll be given the ball more, him or Gore?  Also have the guy Samuels from Pitt.  Both of them could become my stars by later in the season.

Gore.

15 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Well, Nsekhe and Feliciano are career backups, but maybe they'll both be OK. The rest of the OL is near average, depending on how Ford pans out. In either case, that's still a big improvement.

Well stated. Long has more starting experience I believe and he is a backup now.  Probably not even the primary back-up at C or RG. Feliciano has looked good at RG.  I think a Feliciano/Ford combo is better than a Ford/Nsekhe combo.  Ford was a draft gift.  A low first round guy picked in the second round at a position of need.  This is the kind of pick that can really make a difference for a team/season.  Fill a massive hole at an important position without giving up a toe of cash or assets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Well stated. Long has more starting experience I believe and he is a backup now.  Probably not even the primary back-up at C or RG. Feliciano has looked good at RG.  I think a Feliciano/Ford combo is better than a Ford/Nsekhe combo.  Ford was a draft gift.  A low first round guy picked in the second round at a position of need.  This is the kind of pick that can really make a difference for a team/season.  Fill a massive hole at an important position without giving up a toe of cash or assets. 

Long is the backup RG and 3rd string C.  Feliciano is the starting RG and backup C.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart