Bills' Wednesday injury report

HOUSE

Wow, according to that article, Zay Jones made the roster twice. Maybe it was his second self that was supposedly on the bubble.

But for those who forgot, without Roberts, here’s which receivers made the Bills’ final 53-man roster: Cole Beasley, John Brown, Zay Jones, Zay Jones, Isaiah McKenzie, and Robert Foster.

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:
Image result for Andre Roberts

The Bills’ first regular season injury report was released on Wednesday. Only two names popped up, which is good.

But many expected there to only be one name on this list at one point.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/04/bills-wednesday-injury-report/

But for those who forgot, without Roberts, here’s which receivers made the Bills’ final 53-man roster: Cole Beasley, John Brown, Zay Jones,

Zay Jones, Isaiah McKenzie, and Robert Foster.

Wow I thought Zay Jones may have missed roster (via trade) but he made it twice.

Normally in media I send email correction (I have emails from dozens of reporters in my mailbox thanking me for correction and a couple conversations about changing in how editors function) but no email address listed.

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Minute to minute, as a matter of fact..

Yeah, this news is a bummer. SOOO want to see him -or ANY Bill for that matter- give the team a big Special Teams lift!

he'll play. i might even wager on it.

McD has a sense of humor , and some Bellichickianisms

Edited by 3rdand12

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

he'll play. i might even wager on it.

McD has a sense of humor , and some Bellichickianisms

I was listening to ESPN NY yesterday. Jet fan host predicted an Andre Roberts TD return on opening kickoff.lol

They've won 9 gms in 2 years . The fan base there sounds like we did pre McDermott. They're very skeptical about Gase , they have so many unknowns . We're kinda unknown on O but most importantly this is our QB second year with Dabol. Darnold had to learn new system. 

But we're known on D . This defense is going to dominate

Edited by JerseyBills

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I was listening to ESPN NY yesterday. Jet fan host predicted an Andre Roberts TD return on opening kickoff.lol

They've won 9 gms in 2 years . The fan base there sounds like we did pre McDermott. They're very skeptical about Gase , they have so many unknowns . We're kinda unknown on O but most importantly this is our QB second year with Dabol. Darnold had to learn new system. 

I actually like the Jets starting roster on offense. But I think it’s going to take them awhile to get in sync for a few reasons - new offensive system, OL has never played together, starting TE suspended, Bell hasn’t played in a Game in 2 years (but thinks he can handle a full load, right man), R. Anderson not 100%, shaky kicking game, very little depth. I think we are fortunate to play them week 1 and they will get better as the year goes on. Still don’t think they have great coaches though. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I actually like the Jets starting roster on offense. But I think it’s going to take them awhile to get in sync for a few reasons - new offensive system, OL has never played together, starting TE suspended, Bell hasn’t played in a Game in 2 years (but thinks he can handle a full load, right man), R. Anderson not 100%, very little depth. I think we are fortunate to play them week 1 and they will get better as the year goes on. Still don’t think they have great coaches though. 

I literally said the same thing today as I made another wager on the game. We're fortunate to see them at home in week 1. 

Agree with everything . 

I'm expecting a dominant defensive performance. 

On NFL.com bills preview (can't link it) they mentioned a stat . Only 1 QB threw for over 210 yards in the final 12 weeks last year!! That's amazing. Expecting them to bring that defense week 1 

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually like the Jets starting roster on offense. But I think it’s going to take them awhile to get in sync for a few reasons - new offensive system, OL has never played together, starting TE suspended, Bell hasn’t played in a Game in 2 years (but thinks he can handle a full load, right man), R. Anderson not 100%, shaky kicking game, very little depth. I think we are fortunate to play them week 1 and they will get better as the year goes on. Still don’t think they have great coaches though. 

Bills OL has never played together, starting TE has a bad foot, one RB is ancient the other is a small school rookie, and the WR group is better on paper. Both teams have 2nd year QB with mixed success in year 1.

I have no reason to state this but I think Daboll is a better OC than Gase.  Gase has done nothing without Peyton Manning.  How this guy got a job is nuts. It's worse than any OC with Brady getting a HC job.  Has Daboll done much? Not really bt at least he has done it on his own merit. 

The game will be decided as most are at the LOS.  Can the Bills new O-line handle the Jets good front 4?  Can the Bills front 7 stop Bell and force Darnold to beat them with a limited receiving group going op against a very very good Bills secondary. 

Great first game to answer some questions. Can't wait.