Who finishes with the most rushing yards at Jets?

Most rushing yards  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Ground game leader

• Gore
    • Singletary
    • Allen
    • other

Was thinking about it this morning... and as much as I want to say Gore or Singletary.. I'm going to say Joshua Allen.  With the linebacker issues that the Jets are experiencing going into this game, the temptation to run for young Joshua will just be too much.  

• Like (+1) 2

Bojorquez-he fumbles a snap deep in Bills territory,  runs for his life & goes all the way from endzone to endzone.  The next day he gets cut, a new punter comes in and Borjorquez is asked that when a practice squad spot opens if he's amenable to trying a position switch to RB.  

Allen will have the most rushing yards on scramble plays when the defense breaks down. I wouldn't be surprised if it is over 75yds. Just hope he keeps his head on a swivel looking out for Adams. He's like the Jarvis Landry of defense. 

Gore, but Singletary will have a couple big plays in the passing game. I see his role as the "James White" of the Bills' offense.

The Bills will want to spread it out and then pound it up the middle with Gore when the timing is right. In order to have success against the Jets' Dline, the Bills will need to catch them off guard. Pass to set up the run.

I think the Jets take the opposite approach: run to set up the pass.