What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

"Moderate Democrats are worried that liberals in their own party are going to put forward articles of impeachment that are hard to vote for and even harder to explain voting for..."

"Democrats in politically difficult districts tend to favor writing charges that most closely hew to the Ukraine affair and might be most easy to explain to voters, while lawmakers from more solidly Democratic turf are feeling more adventurous and tend to want to reach out toward former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe and other matters....

'Judiciary’s not really reaching out to the people' whose political fates could rest on their impeachment votes, one senior Democratic aide close to party moderates said. 'There are 31 Democrats who are going to have to live, breathe and die this vote for the next year.'... Meanwhile Republican-aligned outside groups... have been trying to influence Democratic lawmakers by running advertisements and conducting polling in their districts..."

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Moderate Democrats are worried that liberals in their own party are going to put forward articles of impeachment that are hard to vote for and even harder to explain voting for..."

"Democrats in politically difficult districts tend to favor writing charges that most closely hew to the Ukraine affair and might be most easy to explain to voters, while lawmakers from more solidly Democratic turf are feeling more adventurous and tend to want to reach out toward former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe and other matters....

'Judiciary’s not really reaching out to the people' whose political fates could rest on their impeachment votes, one senior Democratic aide close to party moderates said. 'There are 31 Democrats who are going to have to live, breathe and die this vote for the next year.'... Meanwhile Republican-aligned outside groups... have been trying to influence Democratic lawmakers by running advertisements and conducting polling in their districts..."

Oh, wait, I know this part.  This is where Pelosi tells them they have to pass it to see what's in it.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don’t care what side of the aisle you’re on. This is horrific. I hope she rots in hell 

Quick reminder.........this is the "legislator" who was in the news last year for being offended by the prayer before the PA. legislative session.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Quick reminder.........this is the "legislator" who was in the news last year for being offended by the prayer before the PA. legislative session.

Robbed them of half a million dollars and has plead guilty. How much money did they have to start with?  I can’t imagine it was a multi-million dollar non-profit. 

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Ted Cruz Is the Democrats’ Bogeyman Again. 

“I really enjoy how Chuck Todd looks like he is about to burst a vein and Cruz is smiling and calm, waiting for the idiot to wander into his lair. The MSM is so desperate to cling to their Trump/Russia fantasies that they reach hysterical schoolgirl levels of ninny-ess at times.”

• Like (+1) 1

LEFTISM:  

The Danger of Making Ruthlessness Seem Reasonable.

So when I hear Nancy Pelosi say, “Civilization as we know it today is at stake in the next election, and certainly, our planet,” I don’t laugh.

When I hear Greta Thunberg say, “For way too long, the politicians and the people in power have gotten away with not doing anything to fight the climate crisis, but we will make sure that they will not get away with it any longer,” I don’t just roll my eyes.

When I hear AOC say, “There’s no debate as to whether we should continue producing fossil fuels. There’s no debate,” I don’t wonder what she’s been smoking.

These people are dangerous. They make ruthlessness seem reasonable.

Do they?

• Like (+1) 2