What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

Incoming Baltimore Mayor Wants President Trump To Keep His City’s Name “Out Of Your Mouth”

BrandonScott.jpg

I should probably clear up any potential confusion caused by the title of this article right at the top. Baltimore City Council President Brandon Scott isn’t technically the incoming Mayor of Charm City. At least not yet. That title won’t be bestowed upon him until November 4th. But he won the primary in the mayoral race earlier this year, so there’s really no mystery left to the question. Democrats literally outnumber Republicans by a ten to one ratio in Baltimore, so the general election there tends to be more of an afterthought than anything else. Barring a comet hitting the city in the next few months, Council President Scott will be sworn in as the next mayor.

He’s already making something of a name for himself in terms of taking up the #RESIST banner, however. Moving into the final stages of the presidential election, Scott has been taking shots at President Trump, a phenomenon that’s unlikely to slow down much even as the POTUS fights off the effects of the novel coronavirus. Last week, he reacted with some street-wise one-liners to the President mentioning Baltimore during his debate with Joe Biden as being on a list of Democrat-run cities experiencing major crime and violence problems. The big takeaway was the Donald Trump should keep the name of Baltimore “out of his mouth” until further notice. (CBS Baltimore)

Just as a side note, it’s rather interesting that Brandon Scott hasn’t even officially won the mayoral election yet and he’s already referring to Baltimore as “my city” rather than “our city” or something similar. We’ll see how his tenure in the top job plays out for a while before deciding whether he means that literally or figuratively. (If you know what I mean, and I think you do.)

More at the link: https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/10/04/incoming-baltimore-mayor-wants-president-trump-keep-citys-name-mouth/

“There was a panic before this started, but now we’re sort of the stupid party,” said Edward J. Rollins, co-chairman of the pro-Trump super PAC Great America. “Candidates are being forced to defend themselves every day on whether they agree with this or that, in terms of what the president did on the virus.”

I've been saying this for years! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-virus-spreads-across-gop-ranks-some-republicans-say-party-will-pay-price-for-stupid-approach/ar-BB19FM3f

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 11:12 AM, B-Man said:

I'm sorry.

There is just too much nonsense being spouted by the Left to keep cluttering up the 2020 thread, or specific topic threads.

We need this topic back..................?

Obstruction

Worked in a treasonous manner with foreign entities to create a fake pandemic in order to gain a better chance at beating an opponent they couldn't touch.

Worked hard to gain the confidence of less intelligent American voters.

Put plans in place to help them commit more effective wide spread voter fraud.

If people want the truth of what Dem run looks like then take a peek at NY and California.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

...they've been busy doing the "people's business".....code for self aggrandizement....

1. Year One-obstruct; enrich thyself

2. Year Two- obstruct more than year one; more self enrichment

3. Year Three-more obstruction than years 1 and 2 and MORE self enrichment

4. Year Four-Even MORE obstruction and even MORE self enrichment

...have I missed anything?....

RIDICULOUS. ALL THE SMARTEST PEOPLE HAVE ASSURED ME THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE. 

Progressives sharpening knives for Democrat ‘bloodbath’ if Biden loses.

But if Trump is re-elected, the Democrats need to purge the loony left, as Labour is beginning to do now and as the Democrats did after 1988.

They came back with Bill Clinton, but are there enough non-loony Democrats to reorient the party that way today?

(Spoiler: No.)

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

RIDICULOUS. ALL THE SMARTEST PEOPLE HAVE ASSURED ME THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE. 

Progressives sharpening knives for Democrat ‘bloodbath’ if Biden loses.

But if Trump is re-elected, the Democrats need to purge the loony left, as Labour is beginning to do now and as the Democrats did after 1988.

They came back with Bill Clinton, but are there enough non-loony Democrats to reorient the party that way today?

(Spoiler: No.)

I think if the Ds lose to an overgrown school yard bully twice in a row, they should disband, move to the Arizona desert and wear sack cloth and ashes for the duration.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1