What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

The Democrats Aren’t Fooling Anyone.

Rasmussen asked this question about the Democrats’ politicized impeachment charade: “When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump, or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”

The results:

Most voters don’t expect fair play from the media when it comes to news coverage of the Democrats’ impeachment attempt.

Fifty-three percent (53%) of Likely U.S. Voters think most reporters are trying to help impeach President Trump when they write or talk about the impeachment effort. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 32% believe most reporters are simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner. Eight percent (8%) say most are trying to block Trump’s impeachment.

My guess is that most of those who say the press is merely reporting the news don’t actually believe it, but are just Democratic Party loyalists.

Interestingly, minorities are more skeptical of reporters’ motives than whites:

Other minority voters (60%) believe even more strongly than whites (51%) and blacks (53%) that most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump.

I expect President Trump to do quite well with all the principal minority groups (blacks, Hispanics and Asians) in next year’s election

• Like (+1) 2

Why Dems are so worried after latest round of impeachment hearings

by Michael Goodwin

Original Article

If coup-coup Nancy Pelosi has a panic button, now would be a good time to lean on it. With signs that Americans are tuning out the impeachment hearings, the clock is ticking on Democrats’ chance to make their case.Pelosi is clearly worried, telling fellow Dems it’s a “weak response” to “let the election decide” whether President Trump should be removed.“That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” the speaker wrote in a “Dear Colleague” letter

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

mark my words. extinction looms on the horizon for the Democrat party.

We/they were saying the same thing about the Republican Party a few years back. I agree that the current iteration of the DNC is undergoing massive upheaval, but I wouldn’t count them out just yet.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

We/they were saying the same thing about the Republican Party a few years back. I agree that the current iteration of the DNC is undergoing massive upheaval, but I wouldn’t count them out just yet.

yeah but this iteration of the Dems is so far out there that, they are being seen by fewer and fewer people everyday with what they maintain as their current platform. when Obama, Michael Moore and even Nancy Pelosi are warning them that their ideals are wacko, if they continue on their present course, they are destined to go the way of the woolly mammoth.

Edited by Foxx

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah but this iteration of the Dems is so far out there that, they are being seen by fewer and fewer people everyday with what they maintain as their current platform. when Obama, Michael Moore and even Nancy Pelosi are warning them that their ideals are wacko, if they continue on their present course, they are destined to go the way of the woolly mammoth.

Agreed. The issues that are facing them are completely different than what the RNC had to deal with.  Where its similar is that they too need a leader to inspire/align the party. If you had asked me in 2015, Donald Trump wouldn’t have even been on the radar. I don’t think any of the current DNC offerings is their future, so it will be interesting who emerges over the next 4 years. IMO, if I cared about the future of the DNC, an ass whooping next November could be the catalyst they need to reset.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1

Victor Davis Hanson: In these upside-down times, patriotism is being redefined as removing a president before a constitutionally mandated election.

Trump’s policies have been more anti-Russian and pro-Ukrainian than those of the Obama administration. Trump armed the Ukrainians; Obama did not. Trump imposed new sanctions against Russia, used force against Russian mercenaries in Syria, beefed up NATO defenses, pulled the U.S. out of an asymmetrical missile treaty with Russia, and pumped more oil and gas to lower world prices — much to the chagrin of oil-exporting Russia.

In contrast, Obama was the architect of “reset” with Russia that reached its nadir in a hot mic exchange in which Obama offered a quid pro quo, vowing more flexibility on issues such as U.S.-sponsored missile defense in Eastern Europe in exchange for Russia giving Obama “space” to concentrate on his reelection.

Trump’s critics have also radically changed their spin on “coups.” To them, “coup” is no longer a dirty word trafficked in by right-wing conspiracists. Instead, it has been normalized as a possibly legitimate means of aborting the Trump presidency.

I eagerly await their response to talk of a “coup” against the next Democrat in the White House. But they don’t care about the damage they do. It’s rule or ruin. Because they’re horrible people, who in a healthy republic would be ostracized and marginalized and mocked by everyone.