What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something needs to be done about this.

There is NO WAY in the REAL WORLD that a biological male should ever be near a woman's sporting event.

If I had daughters, this would outrage the hell out of me. Heck,, I don't even have daughters and it sickens me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There is NO WAY in the REAL WORLD that a biological male should ever be near a woman's sporting event.

If I had daughters, this would outrage the hell out of me. Heck,, I don't even have daughters and it sickens me.

Seriously. This stuff is some of the most illogical, idiotic type of thinking I’ve ever seen. You’re either male or female. If it’s ambiguous at birth , then it will be treated. Identifying is just a euphemism for “ pretending to be”. How is a male pretending to be female allowed in a women s sporting competition. This stuff is not normal, and any hope the Dems had is likely to be flushed along with this ( and other) agenda. So in the end, that’s a good thing but what a joke they’ve become. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Seriously. This stuff is some of the most illogical, idiotic type of thinking I’ve ever seen. You’re either male or female. If it’s ambiguous at birth , then it will be treated. Identifying is just a euphemism for “ pretending to be”. How is a male pretending to be female allowed in a women s sporting competition. This stuff is not normal, and any hope the Dems had is likely to be flushed along with this ( and other) agenda. So in the end, that’s a good thing but what a joke they’ve become. 

How is any of this even a debate?

I guess you throw all common sense out the window.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

That’s about it. Amazing it would even have to be argued. Libs / progs/ Dems have absolutely lost their minds. 

I guess these Dems must have loved the movie "Ladybugs" and continuously wanna relive that move.

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

While not all men are larger than all women, as a sex most men are bigger and stronger than most women.  Add in high testosterone levels and the 20-40 years when men are at their physical peak ... this is a recipe for disaster.

Title 9  came about for a number of reasons. "Feminists" today are a shameful breed to allow this to continue without a peep.

23 hours ago, njbuff said:

liberals hate women

everything they have to do with women is out to destroy them

'He wanted me to continue this fight':
Widow of Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings
and key figure in Donald Trump's
impeachment inquiry announces campaign
for her husband's seat a month after
the civil rights activist died

by Chris Pleasance

Original Article

The widow of Democrat Elijah Cummings has announced she will run for the Baltimore seat he left vacant when he passed away last month aged 68. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings announced her candidacy Monday night, saying that her late husband 'wanted me to continue this fight.' Maya, who until now has been chair of the Maryland Democrat Party, said her husband had urged her to run for the seat as his health declined.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

'He wanted me to continue this fight':
Widow of Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings
and key figure in Donald Trump's
impeachment inquiry announces campaign
for her husband's seat a month after
the civil rights activist died

by Chris Pleasance

Original Article

The widow of Democrat Elijah Cummings has announced she will run for the Baltimore seat he left vacant when he passed away last month aged 68. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings announced her candidacy Monday night, saying that her late husband 'wanted me to continue this fight.' Maya, who until now has been chair of the Maryland Democrat Party, said her husband had urged her to run for the seat as his health declined.

Of course she will. Have to keep the corruption in the family.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Of course she will. Have to keep the corruption in the family.

I thought she was under investigation for something or another? Oh yeah, the IRS is looking into her "non-profit". It will not prevent her from winning, but I am pretty sure she's already got the corruption part down pat.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought she was under investigation for something or another? Oh yeah, the IRS is looking into her "non-profit". It will not prevent her from winning, but I am pretty sure she's already got the corruption part down pat.

Of course, as a Democrat candidate for an elected office, she is now immune from investigation. Trump should be immediately impeached for allowing one of the agencies under him to investigate a political rival.

• Thank you (+1) 1