What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

On 10/14/2019 at 7:21 AM, B-Man said:

what exactly is the point of impeaching Trump just 13 months before the election?”

Distracting from the revelations to come, I think.

I see it a little differently. I think Ds are for it because they think a lot of bad stuff is going to come out on Trump causing people to be disgusted and vote against him ie. Democrat.

Meanwhile Trump likes it because he can portray the Democrats as the party that cried wolf.  I can see him now at one of his monster rallies saying "They tried to get rid of me but couldn't.  I'm here for you.  They don't want you to have a Great America you deserve." or whatever.

It's a win/win.  Makes one wonder if DR's whole uni-party theory is really true.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, what else are you supposed to do when you're naked and one of your junior staff members is having a bad hair day?

The Congresscritter is a goddamn hero for helping this young woman avoid hairpocalypse!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, what else are you supposed to do when you're naked and one of your junior staff members is having a bad hair day?

The Congresscritter is a goddamn hero for helping this young woman avoid hairpocalypse!

...how come when I Google "Democratic accomplishments" my search comes back "NOTHING found"?.......what did I do wrong??.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Since he may as well be one at this point, dropping this here:

This Sure Looks Like Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account (Update: It Is) Meet “Pierre Delecto.”

Earlier today, the Atlantic’s McKay Coppins published a lengthy profile on Mitt Romney, apparently part of Romney’s effort to set himself up as the noble Republican foil to an out-of-control president. These sorts of pieces, which are more about narrative setting than anything else, typically don’t contain a lot of new information, but this had one notable exception. About midway through, the usually guarded senator revealed that, just like fellow lone-voice-of reason-haver James Comey, he was the owner of a secret Twitter account.

He made the account private after being made, so many tweets are now missing from the story.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/21/2019 at 12:36 AM, Hedge said:

Since he may as well be one at this point, dropping this here:

This Sure Looks Like Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account (Update: It Is) Meet “Pierre Delecto.”

He made the account private after being made, so many tweets are now missing from the story.

Breitbart is selling these. I spewed coffee all over my monitor. :censored: :P

Pierre_Popup_Large.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/23/the-middle-east-is-in-chaos-and-oil-prices-are-stable-think-of-that-the-next-time-a-dem-says-to-stop-drilling/

The Middle East is in chaos and oil prices are…stable. Think of that the next time a Dem says to stop drilling

Fracking is one of the most consequential inventions in human history

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/23/the-middle-east-is-in-chaos-and-oil-prices-are-stable-think-of-that-the-next-time-a-dem-says-to-stop-drilling/

The Middle East is in chaos and oil prices are…stable. Think of that the next time a Dem says to stop drilling

Fracking is one of the most consequential inventions in human history

Fracking has brought about The New Clean Deal, the one that has a chance of really making environmental gains while allowing us to keep our cows & airplanes. Long live fracking!

Here’s the formula:
1) Trump says something crazy
2) His critics lose their minds
3) Footage reveals that all his critics said the same crazy thing in the past in the same exact scenario
4) Rinse and repeat
  • Like (+1) 2