What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still spiraling.... how far down will he go? 

If I go really far down, I can reach your level of income and success!  I wonder what percentage of your low income is from the government?  

disability insurance can be wonderful I have read

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Looks like you've run out of periods too. You and Tiberius, so much alike. He misses his periods often also. 

as long as my girlfriend keeps getting them I’m good!  Don’t need to deal with an abortion 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh! Now we’ve hit the lying portion of his spiral. Next will be the bit where he talks about his sweet, sweet BMW :lol: 

Splurging on cars is a waste of money.  

I’ll gladly you teach you about being smart with your money.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Maybe you should go back to the classroom. It doesn't seem like English is your first language.

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I have enough degrees.  Thanks!

Well, it would appear that they didn't do you any good, eh? I've noticed that you liberals seem to value such things as degrees as accomplishments rather than deeds. A degree is nice but all it does is open the door. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, the organization with documented acts of lawlessness, terrorism and violence was 

singled out. 

Not for political reasons as you imply.

The San Francisco declaration about the NRA

is obviously political. 

Perhaps this will help you Bull

?.    ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, it would appear that they didn't do you any good, eh? I've noticed that you liberals seem to value such things as degrees as accomplishments rather than deeds. A degree is nice but all it does is open the door. 

well it got me a high paying job.  Enjoy retirement 

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, the organization with documented acts of lawlessness, terrorism and violence was 

singled out. 

Not for political reasons as you imply.

The San Francisco declaration about the NRA

is obviously political. 

Perhaps this will help you Bull

?.    ?

Sweaty GIF - Find on GIFER

Sen. Hirono Adopts Antifa Tactics Against GOP Witness at Senate Hearing About Antifa.

f69e93a4-fdb4-46e3-9a66-4241a1a42553-730

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) brought cancel culture to the Senate on Tuesday. She cited the scandal-plagued far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to demonize a national security and terrorism witness invited by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) during a hearing on peaceful protest and antifa. The expert responded by noting that her cancel culture demonization echoed antifa’s tactics of branding as “fascist” anyone who disagrees with its political goals.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

When you have lots of money a nice car isn’t splurging.  It’s part of life. So Smartcar?  

19 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I have enough degrees.  Thanks!

Now THAT’S a waste of money.  

• Haha (+1) 1

INEPTOCRACY (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy):

"A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."

LET THAT SINK IN AS THE 2020 ELECTION APPROACHES 

• Like (+1) 2

I BLAME SYSTEMIC RACISM IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: 

Why won’t Democrats listen to blacks about defunding cops? 

“Talk about out-of-touch pols. According to a new Gallup survey, nearly nine out of 10 respondents — and more than eight of 10 African Americans — oppose having police spend less time in their areas.

Yet Democratic politicians have been racing to ‘defund the police’ all the same.”