What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

RICHARD TURNQUIST ON THE DEMOCRATS: Unfit to Govern.

We are fortunate indeed to have real world results that we can look at for how well or how poorly governing philosophies and agendas work. America’s major cities have been dominated by the Democratic Party for decades, and the results are in.

All but 3 of America’s largest cities are run by Democratic mayors. The 3 largest cities – New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, are losing population every year.

Several of the most violent cities in America, including Albuquerque, Memphis, Detroit, Chicago and Washington, DC are run by Democrats.

States that are bleeding population every year due to high taxation, over-regulation, decaying cities and failing public services including New York, Connecticut, California and others are all run by Democrats.

States that have low to no income taxes, are right-to-work and favor energy development do better economically than high tax, forced union and energy unfriendly states. According to the annual economic outlook rankings published by the American Legislative Exchange Council Center for State Fiscal Reform, in 2019 the bottom ten states were all run by Democrats and the top 10 states except two were run by Republicans.

Read the whole thing.

WHY, INDEED? Why Do Democrats Defend Disorder? My party always stood for principled dissent, not lawless chaos.

Democrats should forget President Trump for a second.

The current round of violence isn’t being undertaken by civil-justice or other reformers but by radicals using Jacobin street-violence tactics. The idea is to provoke confrontation and violence with constituted authority so as to discredit it, counting on a few gullible local residents to see police as oppressors. The pretense of peaceful protest is rapidly disappearing. Deaths, serious injuries, arson, public and private property damage, and economic dislocation have resulted.

The longer this continues, the greater demand to see it stopped will grow among wage-earning families, small-business people, homeowners, taxpayers and voters. Families of public safety and emergency personnel already have been alienated.

Any president dating back to Franklin D. Roosevelt would have taken action under these circumstances.

First, there would be denunciation of the violence. Then the president would ask local officials if they needed federal help. If the answer was yes, it would be sent immediately. If the answer was no but disorder continued, the president would no doubt dispatch officers to protect federal buildings and otherwise restore order as authorized by the Constitution. He would know that the country at large looked to the president as the ultimate guarantor of public safety.

I can’t imagine Joe Biden, as vice president or a senator, hesitating to denounce lawlessness. Nor can I imagine past congressional, state and local leaders condoning such destruction. Democrats have always supported dissent, not disorder.

Many of Mr. Trump’s policies deserve criticism, but this isn’t one of them. Democrats are presenting a pro-chaos caricature of themselves, which will discredit them with the public if they maintain it. Especially at the local level, elected officials must recognize that a majority of Americans want to live normal lives without threat of violence or harm.

I think of BLM and Antifa as the most valuable get-out-the-vote troops for Trump2020. Post-election, Democrats will be claiming that the protests they’re supporting now were actually manipulated by Russia to get Trump re-elected.

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

WHY, INDEED? Why Do Democrats Defend Disorder? My party always stood for principled dissent, not lawless chaos. Democrats are presenting a pro-chaos caricature of themselves, which will discredit them with the public if they maintain it. ...a majority of Americans want to live normal lives without threat of violence or harm.

I think of BLM and Antifa as the most valuable get-out-the-vote troops for Trump2020. 

John wants you to believe things are under control...Wrong

WEIRD THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE JUST RECENTLY DUMPING ON CONFEDERATES ARE NOW ENDORSING REBELLION AGAINST FEDERAL AUTHORITY:

The Democrats are committed to the view that what is happening in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta and other cities is mere “peaceful protest.” Thus, the Trump administration is unjustified in sending in federal officers to protect federal property, like courthouses. And to the extent that anything untoward happens, it is Donald Trump’s fault. This was the main theory that the Democrats tried to advance through their “questioning” of Attorney General Barr.

This theme is so stupid that it boggles the mind. Presumably most people have seen video footage of the violence that has taken place in cities like Portland and Minneapolis. They have seen violent assaults and burning buildings, long before any federal agents arrived. They have seen massed, armed criminals doing battle with police officers.

Can the Democrats possibly be fooling anyone?

Well, the 99% of the press that gives a bad name to the other 1% is doing its best to help them.

Related: Attorney General Barr Scorches the Democrats.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Back in my father's day there was a comic strip called "Moon Mullins". "Lord Plushbottom" was a character in that strip. Every time I see Nadler I think of Lord Plushbottom:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Democrat Liars Are Barely Even Trying to Fool Us Anymore

Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

You watch the freakish Rep. Jerry Nadler mouth off to AG William Barr about how those poor, hug-giving rioters of love in Portland are being cruelly provoked by that federal courthouse that racistly refuses to be burned down, and your mind generates several questions. The first is whether he somehow forgot that we’ve actually seen pictures of those enthusiastic Biden supporters destroying property and attacking cops

• Thank you (+1) 1