What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

33 minutes ago, notwoz said:

He didn't say go to "actblue." He said go to black lives matter. That's what I did. Why don't you just go to qanon and stay there.

Reading comprehension?

It's not just opinion. I just went to Blacklivesmatters.com

If you then click on the Donate, it does indeed take you to ActBlue

ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables Democrats, progressive groups, and left-leaning nonprofits to raise money on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors".

So again, go away with your racist baiting

25 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

I'm not trying to argue with you, truly. I'm trying to show you how you can see for yourself the truth.

Click on the link (from the BLM site). Then read the link that you're sent to in your browser's address bar. You'll see it takes you away from blacklivesmatter.com and to actblue.com. It's the link I posted above, yours will match. Because ActBlue handles 100% of their donations. This isn't controversial, it's a fact you can verify for yourself. 

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

You're trying to reason with ignorance.... Kudos for trying, but it's a waste of time... 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

I'm not trying to argue with you, truly. I'm trying to show you how you can see for yourself the truth.

Click on the link (from the BLM site). Then read the link that you're sent to in your browser's address bar. You'll see it takes you away from blacklivesmatter.com and to actblue.com. It's the link I posted above, yours will match. Because ActBlue handles 100% of their donations. This isn't controversial, it's a fact you can verify for yourself. 

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

That's what I get.

On 7/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, Cinga said:

It's not just opinion. I just went to Blacklivesmatters.com

If you then click on the Donate, it does indeed take you to ActBlue

So again, go away with your racist baiting

23 hours ago, notwoz said:

I just went to BLM.com. I clicked "donate." It didn't take me to "ActBlue."  You are a  liar.

If you're going to call someone a liar, you might want to actually try going to the correct website. Of course, I'm sure the BLM transportation group appreciated your visit.

And yes, going to blacklivesmatter.com does indeed send you to ActBlue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Democrat Party Is Destroying America

by Tristan Justice

Original Article

Hillary Clinton once said we could not be civil with a political party that wants to destroy American values. She has a point. It’s high time Americans throw out politicians who promote mob anarchists, the destruction of law and order, disgrace American heritage, delegitimize our institutions, abuse government power, exploit past injustices, and sow division in an all-encompassing 21st century cultural revolution. Where the stakes are high, so too are the demands to save America from the tyranny of the Jacobian thought police on the cusp of a takeover of the Democratic Party pledging a radical nationwide transformation. Four years after Donald Trump’s triumphant victory

Oh no way Democrats hiding their past?

House minority leader Kevin McCarthy has a message for Democrats. It’s only a few words, but it says a ton about the fundamental issue that Americans will be faced with as they prepare to go to the polls in a few months.

Elections are about the future.

If Democrats decide to campaign on disdain for what America stands for, what does it say about the kind of future they want?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...quite busy serving her constituents............$$$$$.............

Ilhan Omar has paid $878G to new husband’s consulting firm, data show: report

"It should not be allowed," a former White House ethics lawyer says of the business arrangement

When U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar got remarried in March following her divorce, the Minnesota Democrat tied the knot with a man who was a member of her political consulting team.

Now, campaign data show Omar has paid Tim Mynett’s consulting firm a total of more than $878,000 since 2018 – including $189,000 just weeks after the couple announced they were husband and wife, the New York Post reported.

In the first quarter of this year, Mynett’s E Street Group has received more than $292,000 from Omar’s campaign for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and research services, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported in April, citing data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

Payments for 2019 totaled more than $500,000, the Star Tribune reported.

Omar’s campaign is her husband’s firm’s biggest client by far, Open Secrets data suggest – with E Street Group receiving about one-third of all the Democrat’s campaign cash, the Washington Examiner reported.

The arrangement is possible because of a 1960s federal anti-nepotism statute that prohibits members of Congress from hiring relatives for government jobs – but does not block family members from doing campaign work, a former chief ethics lawyer from the administration of former President George W. Bush told The New York Post.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-has-paid-878g-to-new-husbands-consulting-firm-data-show-report

Philly has waived all citations against protesters after they said arrests violated their rights

Philadelphia Inquirer, by Samantha Melamed

Original Article

During the month of protests against police brutality in Philadelphia, more than 750 people were arrested for curfew violations, failure to disperse, and disorderly conduct.

[Snip]

“My decision to waive these violations is not a statement on the validity of the individual citations,” Kenney said in a statement. “Rather, it is a recognition of the core concerns that caused thousands to demonstrate on the streets of Philadelphia. In waiving these notices, I recognize that those issues are vitally important, that the pain of those marching is very real, and that their message — Black lives matter — needs to be heard every day”

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thanks for the post B Gal, very straightforward example of democrat hypocrisy...............................I guess we don't need to 'discuss' it     :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1