What have the Democrats done in the past Four years

B-Man

Please, please start a few more fake GOP corruption threads.....................THIS is what the American people will be reacting to come November.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Please, please start a few more fake GOP corruption threads.....................THIS is what the American people will be reacting to come November.

***** irresponsible. I hope LEOs in VA walk off the job for a few weeks if they pass this crap.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

A few things about Virginia. 

The GOP has never been so useless.  They truly have no idea what they're doing here.  

The People's Republic of Fairfax inoculates Ds in every single state wide election.  The Ds could run an actual donkey and on election night when the vote count begins and the Rs start up 15 (they count the votes in the rural parts of the state first) by about 9:00 that lead becomes a tie and by about 9:45 the Ds are up 4 to 5 and declared the winner as 400,000 of the 500,000 votes out of Fairfax go right to the Ds.  

You want to know why Ralph has gone full on Mao that's why.  The Bush era soccer mom has gone full on lib.  From 2008-2016 the Ds convinced them that Rs hate women and it's working.  Trump's personality has driven them further away.  It's not the youth vote or minority vote that is the GOPs problem right now it's suburban women.  They still haven't figured out how to handle this.  

To me, there are 3 messages the Rs have to start targeting, deliberately targeting women with.

1.  The economy and job security.  Before governors closed business, not underlying financial problems, your family enjoyed security and prosperity the Ds told you Trump could never bring.  *shows clip of Obama's magic wand comment or something*

2.  Trump brought the troops home, resisted calls by Rs AND Ds to send more overseas and stopped years of endless conflict. 

3. The Rs have to start focusing on the school reopening plans and what a disaster it truly is going to be for the kids and their families.  But this HAS to come from Trump.  You can't leave a decision like this to the Govs without support from the Feds.  Trump can't make them be full normal.  But he can make it clear that's his position with a virtual stay at home option available.  When the disaster comes in September with these staggered schedules and online hybrids, he's the one that said they should've been normal.  Especially K-5.  Provide more funding for buses and resources make it clear you're doing that.  Because right now everyone looks clueless.

If teachers won't work, give them the option to be furloughed until they feel safe.  When the virus broke out in late March, how in the world did it not infect and hospitalize students or teachers?  Were there any reports of teachers that got it from being in school or did the virus just find nursing homes? 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Donations to Black Lives Matter Go to ‘ActBlue’ – The Activist Arm of the Democrat Party

by Elizabeth Vaughn

Original Article

A young woman suffering from white guilt called a friend of mine to ask what “ActBlue” was? Planning to contribute to Black Lives Matter, she went to their website and clicked on the bright blue “donate” button. She was immediately redirected to ActBlue, which is the activist arm of the Democrat Party.

No wonder the Democrats love the BLM, donations to BLM provide another source of funding.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Donations to Black Lives Matter Go to ‘ActBlue’ – The Activist Arm of the Democrat Party

by Elizabeth Vaughn

Original Article

A young woman suffering from white guilt called a friend of mine to ask what “ActBlue” was? Planning to contribute to Black Lives Matter, she went to their website and clicked on the bright blue “donate” button. She was immediately redirected to ActBlue, which is the activist arm of the Democrat Party.

No wonder the Democrats love the BLM, donations to BLM provide another source of funding.

Who doesn’t get excited when they see another REDSTATE opinion piece? 

???????

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Who doesn’t get excited when they see another REDSTATE opinion piece? 

???????

It's not just opinion. I just went to Blacklivesmatters.com

If you then click on the Donate, it does indeed take you to ActBlue

ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables Democrats, progressive groups, and left-leaning nonprofits to raise money on the Internet by providing them with online fundraising software. Its stated mission is to "empower small-dollar donors".

So again, go away with your racist baiting

Edited by Cinga
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

It's not just opinion. I just went to Blacklivesmatters.com

If you then click on the Donate, it does indeed take you to ActBlue

So again, go away with your racist baiting

I just went to BLM.com. I clicked "donate." It didn't take me to "ActBlue."  You are a  liar.

4 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

He's correct, which is why I said you should try it again. When you click on donate (from the BLM site), cut and paste the address it sends you to. It will match the one above, which is routed through actblue's home site. They are the collection plate for 100% of BLM's online donations. 

If that's incorrect, you can prove it by cutting and pasting the link you're brought to... 

Facts are stubborn things. 

Why would I cut and paste when there is a link I can click.