Bills Stadium Pass

Seasons1992

I called about this - plenzmd1 is correct. Only pairs of tickets are guaranteed to be next to each other (never 3 or more.)

if you are considering this I’d pass so long as you’re not squeamish about buying from scalpers. You’ll get a better deal if you’re patient.

Seat locations exclude Club seats and 100 level seats.

Your mobile tickets will be available 24 to 48 hours before each home game. You will be notified via email when your tickets have been assigned. You can access your tickets by signing in to your Account Manager through the Buffalo Bills app or My One Buffalo app. Tickets can be left at will call for game day pick up by the account holder upon request.

Nose Bleed upper corner!!!!!  

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Nose Bleed upper corner!!!!!  

Even when the Bills upper deck had 40 rows, I'd still rather sit in the last row, last seat, than anywhere in the endzone where trying to follow a play when down at the opposite endzone is next to impossible.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...

I bought these tickets for my girlfriend and I, and the tickets were in the 200’s and 300’s. My favorite has been the end zone with Bills Mafia fans. There were no catches and we found out about almost all tickets 48 hours in advance. With the news of the 2020 season, I will be buying them again.