Bills Stadium Pass

Seasons1992

Just saw that the team is offering a $250 season ticket for the season; you DO NOT get the same seat all year, and you DON'T KNOW which seat you will get until about two days ahead of the game. 

Still a great deal if you're good with that. NOTE: If you buy 2-4 of these, most likely those seats won't be grouped together. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Great chance to see every bathroom

hmm, I can pretty much be your guise there as @Augie and @Seasons1992 can atttest..although there is a secret one !!!

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I think this is a really awesome idea.  If I were a HS or college student in the area I would be all over this.

baseball teams are all doing this now i think..like $70 a month and you go to any games you want 

Just took a quick look..one account can have up to 4 of these..looks like all 4 cannnot be guaranteed together, but 2 sets of two will be.

Pretty awesome deal!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Just saw that the team is offering a $250 season ticket for the season; you DO NOT get the same seat all year, and you DON'T KNOW which seat you will get until about two days ahead of the game. 

Still a great deal if you're good with that. NOTE: If you buy 2-4 of these, most likely those seats won't be grouped together. 

this is cool idea, but if you buy 2 the seats should be guaranteed together.  I can't see many people doing this alone.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this is cool idea, but if you buy 2 the seats should be guaranteed together.  I can't see many people doing this alone.  

They are for 2, but if you buy 4 one pair of two is guaranteed together, the pair of two is also guaranteed to be together..but both pairs are not guaranteed to be together. I am sure they will do their damnedest to keep people together, they have more fun that way and more inclined to buy seasons together next year

57 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Question if you buy one of these passes cam you buy a camper lot pass also

And is the camper lot full

I would say no..and i do believe camper lot is sold out

• Awesome! (+1) 1