Finish this sentence: If Beasley catches 100 balls

18 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I have him in a PPR league, so I'd be happy.

I drafted him as well (very late I might add) for this very reason. I'm predicting close to 7 per game overall. The trick will be staying healthy. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Josh throws for 3900 yards. Our offense is top ten

I could see this O being top 10. Because of the OL . You look around the league, we're one of a handful of teams with a legit  5 OL. We have 7 guys I'm very confident in.  They're key to this O

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27435008/buffalo-bills-2019-nfl-season-preview-josh-allen-next-step

This was a bold prediction included in the article linked above by ESPN Bills bloger Louis-Jacques.

If Beasley catches 100 balls, our two and half decade search for a QB is over.

Beasley on paper was the perfect QB for us to bring in to help the development of Josh Allen as well as evaluate his abilities. After one season we know two things for sure about Allen. 1. He's more athletic and mobile than anyone knew. 2. He's not afraid to let it rip. The biggest questions reaming are 1. Can he recognize when to make the underneath pass? 2. Can he throw the underneath pass accurately enough? Beasley catching 100 balls would be a definitive yes to both those questions.

If Beasley catches 100 Balls...................I dominated my Fantasy Leagues