Jared Goff New Contract Largest Guaranteed Ever

aristocrat

I guess the new trend with drafted QB's after three years (Goff, Wentz) is if they have faith your their franchise guy after their third year give them the contract before the market goes even higher.  Now Prescott will want to one up Goff's contract.

54 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Oh man, not sure how I feel about this one. It’s probably me having a hard time getting over how slow it took him to develop and how NE made him look like a first game rookie in the SB. I get it, the price of doing business. Maybe he will continue to develop and be worth every penny.

Man.........he had 28 TD and 7 interceptions and went 11-4 in his second year..........I hope Josh Allen develops that slow.:lol:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Oh man, not sure how I feel about this one. It’s probably me having a hard time getting over how slow it took him to develop and how NE made him look like a first game rookie in the SB. I get it, the price of doing business. Maybe he will continue to develop and be worth every penny.

Yes!  I agree.  I thought he crapped the bed in the Super Bowl...as did Aaron Donald and the rest of the team.  I also thought Goff was subpar in the NFC Championship game too.  I think he has been helped tremendously by McVay

21 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Man.........he had 28 TD and 7 interceptions and went 11-4 in his second year..........I hope Josh Allen develops that slow.:lol:

He also crapps the bed in the playoffs, but, you know...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Yes!  I agree.  I thought he crapped the bed in the Super Bowl...as did Aaron Donald and the rest of the team.  I also thought Goff was subpar in the NFC Championship game too.  I think he has been helped tremendously by McVay

Only 1 team wins per year. Think about that 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

So beat Drew Brees on road to win conference title and lost to Tom Brady in SB = crap(p)s the bed in playoffs?

Again.......hope Josh Allen craps the bed like that in his third season.

You can "not" think he's the best QB in the NFL and still admit he's had a very impressive start to his career. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Anyone else tired of hearing "largest ever" when it happens every year?

Yeah, dont need to be better than the QB who has the big contract, just in the same category or in this case showing potential of being in the same category and then you get a bigger contract than the highest paid QB.

Thats a lot.  I'm sure Dak is worth 40M per then lol.

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

The Rams will regret that contract all day everyday. Im going to go on a limb and say that contact will get the GM fired. Also my hot take is the RAMS wont even make the playoffs. You heard it here 1st

Bold.  I don't agree with them missing the playoffs if only because I don't think there is anybody to fear in their division.

• Like (+1) 1