Anyone draft AB?

Golden Goat

I kinda held my nose and drafted him. Next choice for me in the draft would have been Diggs. Although I like Diggs he's no AB. I was aware of the risk and it's looking like im gonna pay. Christian Kirk or Courtland Sutton are no AB either but Im going to have to slot one of those guys in sorry to say.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dante said:

I kinda held my nose and drafted him. Next choice for me in the draft would have been Diggs. Although I like Diggs he's no AB. I was aware of the risk and it's looking like im gonna pay. Christian Kirk or Courtland Sutton are no AB either but Im going to have to slot one of those guys in sorry to say.

Yikes. Who are you leaning toward? I'd say Sutton. Kirk is getting a lot of hype, but I think Sutton has the higher floor and breakout potential. 

• Like (+1) 1

Both match ups are pretty good. I haven't made my mind up yet. I guess im leaning toward Sutton. Not sure what we get out of Murray if anything as far as passing goes.

I have Golden Tate that would be a option if he weren't suspended. I was hoping not to have any issues for the first 4 weeks.

Edited by Dante

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.