Describe Josh Allen in One Word... his teammates respond

YoloinOhio

Dion Dawkins: Swaggy 

"He's just his own person. He has his own swag to him, meaning he's just Josh. What he's doing, nobody can do. He's just a big white kid with swag. It's hard to come by, but it's the truth."

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I can't be the only one who's a little surprised/disappointed that no one said, "hung."

Well, you know he can’t be otherwise Dion Dawkins would have said he was hung for a white guy and that is hard to come by but it is the truth. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Well, you know he can’t be otherwise Dion Dawkins would have said he was hung for a white guy and that is hard to come by but it is the truth. ?

All fairy tales 

You can't be swaggy and not hung like a horse. Science has prerequisites

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Listening to Gregg Rosenthal yesterday. He said how remarkable it has been that everyone he talks to who had been around Josh says they just know he's going to be great. Said he hasn't heard anything like it before. He was being complimentary.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I wasn't sure about him at the draft but they did their homework and knew all the intangibles that we didn't. 

McBeane definitely made the right choice.

Absolutely. I think the Jets messed up , I don't think Darnold is a bad QB by any means . Just feel Josh will have the more successful career , as long as they give him the right pieces, which I feel they've done this year. So excited to see the jump he makes behind this upgraded O

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Absolutely. I think the Jets messed up , I don't think Darnold is a bad QB by any means . Just feel Josh will have the more successful career , as long as they give him the right pieces, which I feel they've done this year. So excited to see the jump he makes behind this upgraded O

i like Darnold but until the jets get a new owner they will be marginal at best.

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

guess i dont get the kay reference?

I was watching the "Godfather" trilogy the other day for like the 10th time and for the first time I picked up on the fact that Michael Corleone's wife's name in the movie (played by Dianne Keaton) pre-marriage is Kay Adams. Thought that was kind of funny and cool. 

• Like (+1) 2