Describe Josh Allen in One Word... his teammates respond

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

I was watching the "Godfather" trilogy the other day for like the 10th time and for the first time I picked up on the fact that Michael Corleone's wife's name in the movie (played by Dianne Keaton) pre-marriage is Kay Adams. Thought that was kind of funny and cool. 

Can't wait for the season to start. This team seems to have such great bonds... and that is really important in football. As for Josh, man I just love the dude so I can't take no more ha ha. Last year I was going about one day just gushing love for my GF (now ex...), my kids... and him. It's that bad LOL Unlike women, you can love men (no *****) as they don't backstab you for it.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Dion Dawkins: Swaggy 

"He's just his own person. He has his own swag to him, meaning he's just Josh. What he's doing, nobody can do. He's just a big white kid with swag. It's hard to come by, but it's the truth."

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

that was a very politically incorrect thing to say by Dawkins. Remember the Instagram crap that came out draft day?  Reverse racism is still racism. It has no place on any side. not trying to be political, but he should run laps for saying something so f×#!:*@ng stupid

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

that was a very politically incorrect thing to say by Dawkins. Remember the Instagram crap that came out draft day?  Reverse racism is still racism. It has no place on any side. not trying to be political, but he should run laps for saying something so f×#!:*@ng stupid

Agreed.

In the end, just have a talk with the kid. 

Imagine if Allen referred to Dawkins as a big, tough black guy?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

I was watching the "Godfather" trilogy the other day for like the 10th time and for the first time I picked up on the fact that Michael Corleone's wife's name in the movie (played by Dianne Keaton) pre-marriage is Kay Adams. Thought that was kind of funny and cool. 

good find. Not sure how that applies to Allen?

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Image result for triggered gif

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Can't wait for the season to start. This team seems to have such great bonds... and that is really important in football. As for Josh, man I just love the dude so I can't take no more ha ha. Last year I was going about one day just gushing love for my GF (now ex...), my kids... and him. It's that bad LOL Unlike women, you can love men (no *****) as they don't backstab you for it.

Amen brother ???

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Oh please. Context is everything, and it was the same with Josh's tweets. I didn't find anything particularly offensive in the tweets and I find nothing offensive in Dawkins description. It's just reality. Pretending like these things don't exist or censoring everything to the point where nobody can say anything remotely "controversial" is the last place we want to go as a society. 

Key phrase. CONTEXT. People are not stupid on these matters. We can generally tell where someone is coming from if we dig a little into what they actually said and meant. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Lighten up Francis,  it ain’t no big thing, reverse racism, you gotta be kidding, white folk are like a one legged man in an azs kicking contest when the topic is racism. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Agreed.

In the end, just have a talk with the kid. 

Imagine if Allen referred to Dawkins as a big, tough black guy?

Yeah.  It’s so tough to be a white guy!!!

but sure in a perfect world, race doesn’t exist and no one mentions race.  But this world sucks right now.  But literally, Dawkins and Allen couldn’t care less.  Funny when you are on a team, you become brothers and don’t spend your time crying about this stupid crap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah.  It’s so tough to be a white guy!!!

but sure in a perfect world, race doesn’t exist and no one mentions race.  But this world sucks right now.  But literally, Dawkins and Allen couldn’t care less.  Funny when you are on a team, you become brothers and don’t spend your time crying about this stupid crap. 

No doubt. Like I said earlier, Dawkins would know where Allen is coming from and vice versa. It's not that hard to tell the intent of a comment or a quip man to man. They're most certainly not having a sit down right now to discuss whether or not this was an appropriate description. LOL!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1